621-630

Chapter 621 The Brother and Sister’s Calculation Chapter 621 The Brother and Sister’s Calculation
"What do you mean by trying your best? If you can't do it this time, don't come back. You're a waste. If Bangxing were here, he would do a hundred times better than you. No! Ten thousand times!" When Old Man Chen saw Chen Bangrui's perfunctory look, he became furious. The more he spoke, the angrier he became, and his words became harsher.

Chen Bangrui was already very upset, and his temper flared up after being provoked by Mr. Chen's words.

"Every day, everyone praises my elder brother. From childhood to adulthood, everyone praises him. No one pays attention to me. If my elder brother were still alive, it wouldn't be my turn to stand here now."

"Dad, have you ever considered my situation? Caixia used Xiao Haoxuan to threaten me. If Wang Huadong died, she would expose Xiao Haoxuan's affairs. Dad, I am working hard to climb up now, just to prove that I am no worse than others, to support the Chen family by myself. Too many people are eyeing the position I want, and many people are ready to catch my little braid. Do you have to ruin my future for someone who has been dead for so long?"

Chen Bangrui's eyes were red, and he finally said what was in his heart. After that, he hit the wall heavily with his fist.

"You, you... since you know you have to support this family, why can't you control yourself and do this kind of thing? Now you blame others for using this matter to blackmail you. If you were like your eldest brother, who behaved upright and didn't give others any handles, how could you be threatened!" Old Master Chen scolded.

"It's come to this now. Nothing you say will be of any use. Dad, let me ask you, who is more important, the person who has been dead for so long, or me who is standing in front of you now?" Chen Bangrui went straight to the point.

"You rebellious son! You! Get out of here. I don't have a son like you. I cough... cough." Old Master Chen just grabbed his chest with his hands and coughed violently.

Chen Bangrui hurried forward, but was pushed away by Old Man Chen. At this time, the others who heard the coughing in the room rushed over.

"Dad, what's wrong with you?"

"Don't get excited, old man."

Chen Caixia and Wu Manfang said at the same time.

When Old Man Chen saw Chen Caixia, he thought of what Chen Bangrui had just said about Chen Caixia threatening him, and he became furious. He glared at Chen Caixia, "Get out of here quickly, I don't want to see you!"

Chen Bangrui stood up, winked at Chen Caixia, and the two left the room one after another.

"I've already laid my cards on the table with my dad," Chen Bangrui said to Chen Caixia.

"Ah???" Chen Caixia was stunned. She didn't know why Chen Bangrui wanted to clarify things with Old Master Chen.

"He is not like Huadong, who has disabled hands and feet. Dad is well-informed. You can't always let me be the only one to be scolded and take the blame." Chen Bangrui said gloomily.

"Dad knows now, what should we do?" Chen Caixia was anxious.

"What can we do? I've thought about it. Dad's health is not good anyway, so let him stay at home. He is old and it is too late for him to take care of these things. We should take good care of him at home and not let him contact the outside world for the time being. When he calms down and thinks about it carefully, maybe he will not insist on it anymore." Chen Bangrui planned to put Old Man Chen under house arrest.

"Okay, brother, this is a good idea. Dad is just stubborn now. He is old and confused. We should take good care of him and stop interfering in his affairs." Chen Caixia nodded.