71-80

Chapter 71: Escaping from Marriage Chapter 71: Escaping from Marriage
After answering the phone, Chen Bangrui returned to the living room and saw that Li Qiugui was not there, and the envelope on the coffee table was missing. He did not suspect anything and thought that Li Qiugui had put it away.

After a while, Li Qiugui came downstairs with Chen Niannian who had packed her clothes. Li Qiugui took a look and saw that the envelope on the coffee table was gone, so she thought that Chen Bangrui had put it away.

So, just like that, the money went into Chen Huibo's pocket.

When Chen Niannian came downstairs, the first thing she did was to look for Zhang Xinyue.

"Auntie, did you receive a letter from me these two days?" Chen Niannian asked straight to the point.

"It seems there is a letter for you, but you are not at home, so I kept it first." Zhang Xinyue was caught off guard by the question and looked at Hehua fiercely.

"Then please give it to me."

"Okay, wait, I'll go find it."

After a while, Zhang Xinyue brought the letter and handed it to Chen Niannian.

Chen Niannian saw that the letter seemed to have been opened. She didn’t have time to care about it and just wanted to see what happened as soon as possible.

He took out the letter and read ten lines quickly. In addition to some miscellaneous daily things that Fang Yuan mentioned, it really mentioned that Cao Yujiao found him and asked him to write a letter to tell Chen Niannian that she was coming to see Chen Niannian.

Actually, Cao Yujiao should have escaped not long after the letter was sent. Thinking that Cao Yujiao was still missing, Chen Niannian had no mood to eat at all.

She planned to go to the Public Security Bureau to ask and see if there was any way to find someone.

They ate the meal in a hurry without tasting the food, talked about the next time they would come back, and after saying goodbye to Chen Bangrui, Chen Niannian left with Li Qiugui.

When leaving, Chen Niannian wrote the address of her aunt's house on a piece of paper, and when no one was paying attention, she stuffed it into Li Hehua's hand and glanced at her.

Li Hehua immediately clutched the note tightly and nodded vigorously.

After walking out of the door, Chen Niannian mentioned the incident to Li Qiugui. Li Qiugui also became anxious and hurriedly pulled her to the Public Security Bureau. It would be a big deal if such a little girl got lost.

Just as the two of them walked to the intersection to stop a car, Chen Niannian didn't pay attention and kicked a soft thing at the corner, which scared her so much that she took a step back.

"Hey, why don't you look at the road when you walk?" A familiar rural accent sounded.

"Cao Yujiao! Why are you here!" Chen Niannian was overjoyed when she heard the voice. She didn't expect that Cao Yujiao was here.

There is only a long tree-lined path from outside to Chen's house, and Chen's house is at the end of the road.

There are a few small Western-style buildings scattered along this road. Whenever these families go out, they have to go out through this tree-lined path.

"Niannian! I finally found you! You wrote the wrong address for me. Luckily I was smart and knew that school would start on September 1st, so I waited here and finally I found you."

Cao Yujiao was extremely happy to see Chen Niannian. It turned out that after she was sent away yesterday, she saw several houses around and wondered if Chen Niannian had written the house number wrong, so she knocked on a few doors, but no one was inside.