151-160

Chapter 151 Cao Yujiao goes to school Chapter 151 Cao Yujiao goes to school
Facing Cao Yujiao's surprise, Chen Niannian said seriously: "I want to send you to a vocational school that specializes in clothing design."

Chen Niannian's words were undoubtedly like a one-pound artillery shell, and Cao Yujiao's mind was blown apart.

Cao Yujiao remained silent, and Chen Niannian didn't say much either. She just looked at her quietly, watching her expression change from shock to surprise and then to struggle.

Finally, as if she had made up her mind, Cao Yujiao raised her head and said to Chen Niannian, "Niannian, since I came here, my horizons and thoughts have broadened a lot, especially after opening this sewing shop. Seeing that everyone likes the things I make, I have realized the value of life." When she said this, Cao Yujiao's eyes sparkled and her tone was full of joy.

But her voice began to drop again. "But gradually, I felt a sense of exhaustion. I want to learn more knowledge and let more people like the clothes I make. But in the current situation, if I leave, first of all, tuition and living expenses are a problem, and Aunt Liu can't handle it alone. Forget it. I usually study on my own and read more books. If it's difficult, I won't take it."

Chen Niannian laughed, "I knew you would refuse. I have selfish motives for this. You don't have to worry about tuition and living expenses. I will pay for them. You can go to school and graduate in two years. It will be quick. You don't have to worry about Aunt Liu. I can just hire someone else."

Seeing Cao Yujiao was about to speak again, Chen Niannian shook her hand to interrupt her and continued, "I'm not giving it to you for free. After you finish your studies, you have to sign a 10-year contract with me. You can only work for me, and then your salary can be deducted from tuition and living expenses. How about that?"

Seeing Cao Yujiao still hesitant, Chen Niannian sighed and continued, "I can't help you forever. You have a skill that no one can take away. Your future life is in your own hands. You don't have to rely on anyone. It's so refreshing to control your own life."

Perhaps Chen Niannian's words touched Cao Yujiao, or perhaps the feeling of realizing one's own value was too wonderful, so Cao Yujiao no longer hesitated.

She nodded heavily, held Chen Niannian's hand, and said with a choked voice: "Thank you, Niannian, I will cherish this opportunity. When I come back after completing my studies, I will work for you for the rest of my life."

Chen Niannian smiled and held Cao Yujiao's hand, and the two hands were clasped together tightly.

It was not until later when Li Mengmeng let the cat out of the bag that Cao Yujiao understood Chen Niannian's painstaking efforts.

Chen Niannian knew Cao Yujiao's temper too well. If she directly asked her to go to school, Cao Yujiao would definitely not agree.

So Chen Niannian let Cao Yujiao experience it for herself, and opened this sewing shop, allowing Cao Yujiao to realize her shortcomings through practice. Then, according to Cao Yujiao's character, she appealed to her emotions and reasoned with her, and finally persuaded her to go to school.

Sure enough, Cao Yujiao was persuaded later.

After knowing the truth, Cao Yujiao was even more grateful to Chen Niannian, and she always followed Chen Niannian afterwards. It must be said that they both became good friends with each other, good friends who moved forward together.

"Silly girl, study hard. Maybe in the future, people all over the country will wear the clothes you design." Chen Niannian hurried to liven up the atmosphere. She couldn't stand this kind of sentimental scene.