461-470

Chapter 461 Big Fat Sheep Chapter 461 Big Fat Sheep

Soon, Chen Huibo learned how to smoke, drink, and gamble from them, and became addicted to them. He would go out to gamble early in the morning every day, play all day, and then come back drunk.

Fang Zhiyong and Wang Xuemei also felt sorry for their son at first. They just wanted him to be happy and thought everything would be fine when he grew up. Unexpectedly, Chen Huibo became more and more outrageous. He started not coming home all day and when he came home he just lay down and waited for food and drink.

If the couple said something, he would jump up and make a scene in the house.

Fang Zhiyong was worried all day long, while Wang Xuemei was in tears.

When Chen Huibo started gambling, he always won more and lost less, and every time he won money, he would generously treat his brothers to food and drinks, and he lived a carefree life.

Later on, he lost more and won less, and he thought it was because he was not popular enough, and it was just a small amount of money, so he could afford to lose it.

As a result, he lost more and more, to the point where he basically loses every game now. Chen Huibo hasn't won a penny for a long time.

It was fine for one or two days, but after a year, Chen Huibo's savings were almost gone.

Today was another losing day. Chen Huibo was in a very bad mood. "I won't play anymore. I haven't won a single game in the past six months. It's really weird."

Seeing Chen Huibo's unhappy face, a little red-haired guy beside him smiled and patted Chen Huibo on the shoulder, "Brother Fang, don't be depressed. Gambling is about winning and losing. It all depends on luck. If you think this place is unlucky, then I know other places. Let's go to other places and kill everyone together."

“Yes, Brother Fang, I know there are other places. A friend of mine used 100 yuan to win nearly 20,000 yuan a few days ago. He really got rich overnight.” The other man with an earring on his ear noticed the look in the little red-haired boy's eyes, and immediately understood what he meant, and then said in an exaggerated tone.

Regardless of whether others are moved or not, Chen Huibo is moved. When he heard it, his eyes lit up and his blood began to boil. This anger was given by God. It is not good to be angry all the time, and it is not bad to be angry all the time. He has been unlucky for so long, it is time for his luck to change.

Who knows, you might win tens of thousands, then all your investment will be recovered.

"Okay, we brothers play here all day long, and all the money we win is just ours. We might as well go out and earn some money from outsiders." Chen Huibo nodded in agreement.

"Brother Fang is really clear about this. Shall we go now?" The little red-haired boy gave a thumbs up and praised him, then asked with a smile on his face.

"Wait for me to go home and get some money. I didn't bring much money with me today, and now I've lost it all," said Chen Huibo.

"Okay, let's go together. Brothers, wait for you to withdraw the money, then we'll go together. I'll treat you to a good meal at noon." The little red-haired boy said generously.

"You are really my good brother. Let's go." Chen Huibo felt much better when he heard that there would be a free meal at noon. He had been eating steamed buns all day for the past few days and his mouth was dry.

Chen Huibo walked happily in front. Little Red Hair and the man with earrings smiled at each other. They looked at Chen Huibo as if they were looking at a fat sheep waiting to be slaughtered.
Chen Huibo returned home first and rummaged through the cotton-padded jacket that was full of money. What happened? Why was there only this little money left?