631-640

Chapter 631 Escape Chapter 631 Escape
Alas, it doesn't matter. When she becomes capable in the future and her daughter grows up, she will give her more support and bring her to the city. Slowly, the relationship will ease.

After all, it has not been easy for her to live like this all these years, and her daughter will probably understand her in the future. Thinking of this, Li Hehua finally made up her mind to leave.

Li Hehua had been here for some time and had secretly saved more than 100 yuan. After she returned home, she thought about it and carefully sewed the money into her underwear. After all, she couldn't trust anyone at this moment.

That Brother Zhang is also a businessman, and he probably doesn't tell the truth. He can do the best he says, but if he really can't do it, this money is enough for her to go to Beijing. At worst, she can just go all out and go directly to Beijing.

Over a long period of time, Li Hehua has been with many men, and these men all have one characteristic in common, which is that they constantly deceive her. So Li Hehua gradually developed a contradictory mentality, wanting to rely on men, but not daring to trust men.

In this way, amidst beatings and scolding, Li Hehua finally made it to Saturday. That was the day when Lao Zhang went to take inventory, and it was also the day he and Li Hehua agreed to take her away.

Early in the morning of this day, Li Hehua went to cut grass for pigs, carrying a bamboo basket as usual. If she had not disappeared without a trace, this day would have been no different from any other.

"Da Zhuang, your mother is looking for you." Yang Da Zhuang was throwing dice with others at the entrance of the village when suddenly someone came to call him.

When Yang Dazhuang heard his mother calling him, he dropped the dice and said, "I don't want to play anymore. I'm going home first."

"Why, you can leave if you win, you can't leave!"

"That's right, I can't leave."

Yang Dazhuang was lucky today and won a lot of money in the morning. Everyone was unwilling to lose.

"Then you wait for me, I'll be back soon." Yang Dazhuang was in a good mood because he won money. He hummed a little tune and walked slowly towards home.

But before he reached the door, he saw Yang's mother leaning on a cane and her daughter supporting her grandmother, standing at the door and looking around anxiously.

"Grandma, my dad is back."

"Da Zhuang, Da Zhuang, this is terrible!" When Yang's mother heard her granddaughter say that her son had returned, she immediately shouted at the top of her voice.

"What's wrong, Mom?" When Yang Dazhuang heard his mother calling him, he immediately ran to the grandparents.

"Something big has happened! Li Hehua, that bitch!" Yang's mother smashed the ground hard with her crutch.

"What happened to Li Hehua?" When Yang Dazhuang heard it was Li Hehua, he immediately had an ominous premonition in his heart and asked anxiously.

"It's already noon, and she hasn't come back to cook. Dani has looked around the village for her but couldn't find her. She asked several people, and they all said they hadn't seen her. Could this woman have run away again?" Yang's mother said angrily.

"This bitch! I'm going to find her!" Yang Dazhuang was furious and ran away.

"Damn bitch, where have you been?" Yang Dazhuang ran to the place where Li Hehua often went to cut grass for pigs, walked around it, and then went to the riverside where they washed clothes and the entrance of the village. He looked for Li Hehua everywhere and asked the villagers, but the answer he got was that they had not seen Li Hehua.