41-50

Chapter 41 High School Entrance Examination Chapter 41 High School Entrance Examination

Holding Li Mengmeng's hand with her backhand, Chen Niannian's mood suddenly improved after being depressed for a few days because of looking for her mother.

"Well, thank you, Mengmeng."

"What's there to thank me for? We are best friends!"

After the winter vacation, the atmosphere in the third grade of junior high school became noticeably tense and the atmosphere became more and more serious.

The teacher no longer teaches new lessons and has started to review all the textbooks from the first to the third year of junior high school over and over again.

Every day in class, teachers of each subject have to give out a large number of papers to students to do, but the students in the class have no complaints. They all study hard and have a very serious attitude towards learning.

Monthly exams, midterm exams, mock exams, and a series of exams run through the second half of the third year of junior high school. Every day at school is an exam.

Teachers can only see students’ weak points through repeated exams. In exam after exam, Chen Niannian always takes the first place.

The level and direction of the results after the mock exam are basically determined, and the mock exam score list is the reference sheet for admission to key middle schools.

The high school entrance exam was scheduled for June 23, 24 and 25. There was a big countdown written on the blackboard at the back of the classroom.

"Classmates, there are only 10 days left before the high school entrance exam!"

On that day, the homeroom teacher Wang Xue did not distribute test papers or give lectures in class.

"We have reviewed what we should review, and we have trained a lot. There are still 10 days left. Students can relax appropriately and don't be too nervous. In this class, let's have a good chat about the exam."

With a "rustle", the students all breathed a sigh of relief, closed their textbooks, and stared at Wang Xue with shining eyes.

"The scores for the high school entrance exam have been announced. Physics and chemistry are on the same paper, with physics accounting for 60 points, chemistry for 40 points, and mathematics and geometry accounting for 50 points each."

Although mathematics and geometry are two books, they are always on the same paper in the exam.

"Geography, history and biology are a comprehensive test paper. History and biology are 35 points each, geography is 30 points, and politics is 100 points." When Teacher Wang said this, the whole class was silent.

Everyone took out paper and pen and wrote it down.

"The total score is 600 points. As long as you can get 570 points or above, you will be admitted to No. 1 Middle School."

"Ah, it's so high."

"It's over. I've never scored so high."

There was a cry of grief in the classroom...

"Students, don't be discouraged. Even if you can't get into No. 1 Middle School, as long as your total score is 550, you can still get into other key high schools!"

After giving some encouraging words, the get out of class ended. Teacher Wang Xue finally said, "I wish you all good grades and that you can all get into a good high school."

Just like that, June 21st arrived very quickly. The school notified that we would have a day off on June 22nd to visit the examination venues, and then we would go directly to our respective examination venues to take the exam on the morning of June 23rd.