571-580

Chapter 571: Holding a grudge Chapter 571: Holding a grudge

This year's Spring Festival was a mixture of joy and sorrow. While the surroundings were filled with the lively atmosphere of the New Year, in a simple rental house, Chen Huibo, wrapped in a thick quilt, looked at the heavy snow falling outside the window. The coldness in his eyes was out of tune with the lively and joyous scene outside.

The Chinese New Year is the time for family reunion. In previous years, the Chinese New Year was the time he looked forward to the most because he would receive a lot of lucky money and praise from various uncles, aunts, grandparents.

Even after he left the Chen family, Wang Xuemei and Fang Zhiyong never treated him badly during the New Year. Although they were a little poor, when he thinks back on it now, that kind of life was countless times better than being alone now.

Chen Huibo has nowhere to go now. The more lively and festive the outside is, the more lonely and painful he feels.

All this was caused by Wang Xuemei and the Chen family. The more he thought about it, the more hatred he felt. A firework rushed into the sky, and the bright light when it scattered down illuminated Chen Huibo's ferocious and hateful face in the dark room.

Chen Huibo always hates this and that, as if the current situation is all caused by others. He has never thought about looking for the reasons in himself.

It's almost time, so just celebrate the New Year happily, because next, it will be your turn to cry. Chen Huibo thought of the agreement between him and Wang Bing'er, and a cruel smile appeared at the corners of his mouth.

I really didn't expect that Wang Bing'er still had some money. She rented a house for him a year ago and gave him 2,000 yuan. She also promised to give him 10,000 yuan as a hush money after the matter was done. In order to deal with Chen Yawen, she really spent a lot of money.

Chen Huibo picked up the white wine beside the bed, took a sip, and immediately a warm feeling rose from his stomach. He also changed his gambling habit, but got addicted to smoking and drinking. It was too hard to make money on the construction site. He was exhausted every day and his bones were about to fall apart. After drinking, he felt much more comfortable and could sleep well.

Chen Huibo took a sip of wine and ate some peanuts, then fell asleep in a daze. He had nothing to do now, so he just had to wait for news from Wang Bing'er.

After going through a series of things, Chen Huibo now just wants to make enough money as soon as possible, and then go to a small place where no one knows him and start over.

Wang Bing'er was also anxious. Liu Geng went home for the New Year. Maybe after Liu Geng returned, without the restraint of Chen Yawen, he and Wang Bing'er became close again. They sent endless text messages and made endless phone calls every day.

The more Wang Bing'er interacted with him, the more obsessed she became. She felt that Liu Geng was really funny, humorous, and motivated. He was very different from those spoiled boys she knew in her daily life. He knew everything, and such a man could only belong to her and must be hers!

The winter vacation is almost over. Liu Geng called and said that he would return to Beijing on the tenth day of the first lunar month. Today is the ninth day of the first lunar month, and Wang Bing'er is filled with excitement.

Because Wang Bing'er had been preoccupied with the affairs of Chen Yawen and Liu Geng, she did not notice anything unusual about her parents at home. When Chen Caixia went back to Chen's house, Wang Bing'er felt freer instead. She could call Liu Geng freely at home every day and chat until late at night without anyone noticing.