491-500

Chapter 491 The Little Girl Was Abandoned Chapter 491 The Little Girl Was Abandoned
They can't call the police now. If they do, the names of the three of them will appear in the police files. If the Chen family is interested, they will know about them immediately. This is why Fang Zhiyong always tries to keep quiet or act like a coward when he encounters problems while working outside.

Chen Huibo took the little girl to the mountains. There were still some tourists on the mountain at that time, so Chen Huibo had to continue walking deeper into the mountains with the little girl. He was a little fat and had never done any physical work. Now holding a little girl, he was even more tired and out of breath.

The little girl was attracted by the surrounding scenery. She kept looking around with her eyes wide open and then laughed happily.

Chen Huibo finally climbed up a deserted hill. After climbing up, he looked around and saw dense forests. Some of the trees were so thick that several people could not hug them together. He expressed his satisfaction with this place.

So he threw the little girl into the woods and ran away alone. The little girl was still confused and didn't know what was going on. At this time, a rabbit was hopping and jumping ahead. The little girl's attention was attracted by the rabbit, so she stumbled and began to chase the rabbit.

It is easy to go up the mountain but difficult to go down. It took Chen Huibo a lot of effort to go down the mountain. When he reached the bottom of the mountain, it was already midnight. There were no cars nearby at this time, so he found a small shed used by people who set up stalls at the foot of the mountain during the day, and slept in it until dawn.

Chen Huibo didn't eat much to begin with, and he had walked so much. Although he was tired and sleepy, he still woke up early in the morning due to hunger. When he woke up and looked around, he was dumbfounded. Where was this?
The surrounding scenery was completely different from the environment he had come up the mountain from the small county town. Chen Huibo rubbed his eyes, pulled a small vendor who was setting up a stall, and asked blankly: "Where is this?"

The vendor glanced at him and said, "This is Xia County."

After hearing this, Chen Huibo was stunned. How far did he walk yesterday? This place was already two counties away from the small county town.

Because the small county town near the mountain is already the border between two counties, and this scenic spot spans three counties, Chen Huibo was determined to go deep into the mountains yesterday, and he walked in a hurry, and he actually walked so far by groping here and there.

But it’s better this way. The farther the distance is, the harder it will be to find them. Thinking of this, Chen Huibo couldn’t help but laugh.

The small vendor looked at Chen Huibo with suspicion. This man was lying here early in the morning, and then asked him where this was. Now he was smiling so creepily. Could he have something wrong with his brain?

Thinking of this, the small vendor quickly took a few steps back and went about his own business. It is better to stay away from such people.

Chen Huibo proudly boarded the bus to Xia County. Before leaving, he said to the mountains, "Dear sister, goodbye forever." Then he whistled away contentedly.

"Robert, did you hear any sound?" Francesca pricked up her ears and listened carefully.

"There is no sound. Are you too tired, dear?" After hearing his wife's words, Robert stopped and pricked up his ears.

"No, I seemed to hear a child crying." Francesca continued to turn her head around and listen.

"Honey, if you want a child so much, we can have another one." Robert said with a smile.