Can You Forgive Me? (16+)

Start bij het begin

- You two should actually go upstairs, and go to sleep. - said Veronica, when the music stopped.

- I don't think so. - said Toni, and started to laugh.

- Well, the party is over i guess. - said Veronica, when she saw that everyone left.

- You are not my mom. - said Abigail, while Veronica tried to help us go to the bedroom.

- Shut up girls. - she said to us, after we reached the bedroom.

- Okay, goodnight. - she said to us, then left...

Toni Topaz pov:

We walked to the bed, then laid down and when i looked at her she smiled at me...

- Hey Cher. - i said to her, and giggled.

- Hey Toni. - she said to me, then i kissed her passionatly...

I get on top of her, and take off my shirt and pants, then hers...

Abigail Blossom pov:

While Toni take off my bra, i took off hers and started to moan when she kissed my neck...

- Fuck. - i moaned, when she kissed down on my body towards my thighs.

- Can i take off your panties? - asked Toni quietly.

- Yeah, do it. - i said to her, then she took off my panties and started to rub my pussy.

- My god. - i moaned, while took off her panties.

- Is it good? - she asked from me.

- It's fantastic. - i said to her quietly, then Toni started to fingering me while i rubbed her clit.

- Shit. - she moaned, then bited her own bottom lip.

- Do it faster. - i said to her, and she did it just like me...

A few minutes later both of us came, then she licked me clean just like i did with her...

Toni Topaz pov:

- It was amazing Cheryl. - i said to her, and she just giggled while cuddled to me.

- Yeah, it was. - she said to me, then i kissed her passionatly.

- Goodnight. - i said to her, after we pulled away from the kiss.

- Goodnight, Toni. - she said to me, then i kissed her forehead and a few minutes later we fell asleep...

Meanwhile:

At Tabitha Tate's apartment:

Cheryl Blossom pov: