chapter 65

An evening has commenced at Rajput Mansion, resonating with laughter and happiness. Individuals are gathered in the garden, with women engaged in conversation and men cooking inside the kitchen. Avinash proposed that all men would prepare dinner tonight, drawing the presence of the entire family including Vihaan, Trisha, Raghav, Kunal, and Ashvi.

Trisha inquired of Arya about an upcoming design competition scheduled in three days...

"You have a competition after three days, right? Arya, Trisha asked Arya."

"Yes " she replied with nervous smile

"Hey, don't worry, everything will be fine, we all have full faith in you, don't take tension, prepare well for the competition."

Trisha reassured her, expressing full confidence in her abilities and advising her to focus on the competition without feeling stressed, which helped boost her confidence.

"Ashvi and Neha also chimed in, echoing Trisha's sentiments and encouraging Arya to stay positive and calm.

"Pandit Ji has identified an auspicious time for the marriage to take place in 15 days. Are all of you comfortable with this arrangement?" Avinash inquired with Raghav and Neha's parents as all the ladies were in attendance...

Abhinash informed that he has inquired with those present in the kitchen, and they have no objections but would prefer to proceed with their marriage expeditiously. Therefore, it is crucial to be aware of your viewpoint...

Those people also expressed their opinion and said" that they also have no problem, they are okay with whatever they think is right."

Following that, an air of joy and laughter enveloped the group, as the news was greeted with overwhelming happiness. The women in the group collectively engaged in discussions regarding the upcoming wedding preparations. Avinash and Raghav proceeded towards the kitchen. On the other side, Kunal exclaimed,
"'Where did uncle disappear to after trapping us all? His intention was for all of us to cook together today, yet he vanished.' "

Meanwhile, Yuvan, while struggling to cut onions, remarked with teary eyes," 'Today I understand the challenges of onion-cutting and the complexity of every kitchen task.'"

Shreyansh, in the midst of chopping vegetables, acknowledged, "'It must be noted that Kunal has significantly increased his involvement in kitchen chores; previously, he was unfamiliar with even basic tasks like preparing maggei.' ""

"
Ah, come on, you all definitely enjoyed my Maggi back in the hostel days! Remember how I used to cook it perfectly for everyone?" Kunal exclaimed with a playful glint in his eye.

"Oh, the memories of those half cooked and spicy Maggi sessions," Vihaan reminisced while drizzling oil in the pan. Suddenly, Kunal shot them a mock angry look. "You two are to much , always teasing me," he playfully threatened, eliciting laughter from everyone around...

"
Vihaan teased Kunal by asking
" I guess Neha is the reason behind him learning cooking ." This resulted in a shy smile from Kunal, who then looked away. Shreyansh joined Vihaan in teasing Kunal further:

"'It's good that you are learning some good work. Earlier, you always troubled us with your mischief, now it seems Neha is teaching you a lesson properly.' "

"Stop it's guys and Concentrate on cooking, we are getting late."Kunal made an excuse for himself to avoid the teasing of his friends by focusing on cooking, as we are getting late...

"Heyy guy's "Hearing Raghav's voice, all three of them looked towards him and greeted him.

"Hey, you're here, let's get to work," Kunal said with a smile.