chapter 59

"Ashvi entered Yuvan's room andproceeded towards him as his gaze was fixed on the door, seemingly awaiting her arrival

proceeded towards him as his gaze was fixed on the door, seemingly awaiting her arrival. Placing the food on the nearby table, she informed him,

'Your food.'

Hearing her Yuvan let out a slight growl, and retorted, Because he was not waiting for food but for a glimpse of her, all he had to do was to see her and sit near her.

'My food is right in front of me.'

Not hearing his words clearly, Ashvi inquired, 'Did you say something?

' Yuvan smiled warmly at her, clarifying, '

"I simply thanked you for bringing my food as I was quite hungry.' "

she also smiled at him

As Ashvi prepared to leave for her work, She got up from the bed but before she could get out of the bed Yuvan held her hand and pulled her closer, , Both individuals had approached one another closely. As Yuvan breathed, the sound of his inhalation and exhalation was directly hitting her face. Due to these sensations, she experienced an increased heart rate and a fluttering sensation in her stomach.

'Where are you headed?' He asked in a deep voice

'I have left your food, now I must attend my work, so I shall take my leave'.She replied and her eyelids drooped down on themselves.

What !!

Yuvan's expression shifted from a smile to sadness when he realized Ashvi was about to leave. He wished she could stay longer and spend more time with him. Wanting to come up with an excuse to make her stay, he started mumbling to himself,

"How can you go like this I mean can't you take today off for me, I didn't mean that, I meant that" he started muttering to himself because he didn't understand what excuse he could make. ...

"Yes, I mean, how can you go like this when you have brought food for me, so can you please feed me food with your hands, look, I have plaster on my hands, I can't eat food with my hands .."

"Also, everyone will be busy right now, brother and sister-in-law must have gone to work, and everyone in the house will be busy with their work, so can you feed me with your hands, please?" His expression while speaking was one of sorrow, leading Ashvi to believe that he was experiencing discomfort due to the hand pain ., and she couldn't resist his innocent request,

she released her hand from his and picked up the plate from the side table.

"I'll feed you" She uttered
Thus, she proceeded to feed him the porridge with a spoon, while noticing that Yuvan's gaze remained fixed upon her face. This unwavering stare made it difficult for her to focus on her tasks, as his gaze seemed to convey a strong intensity that stirred her emotions deeply. The sensation of his gaze caused her heart to quicken its pace, yet she also felt a fluttering sensation in her stomach. In response, she tightly pressed her lips together and cast her eyes downward. ..