Chapter 1•

Author/pov

Author/pov...

.

.

.

A beautiful woman moaned in pain when the man pushed himself inside her with full force, tears started coming off her beautiful eyes.

She sealed her lips tightly not to make a single sound as the man currently hovering over her and fucking her didn’t like her making any sound while getting fucked.

It was sex out of pure lust from him where he gets pleasure while inducing pain to her. His animalistic ways breaking her repeatedly but the poor soul couldn’t even say a word against the torture.

She fisted the bed sheet tightly in her hand and turned towards the window while letting him satisfy his lust through her body.

But as time passed, he fucked her harder and faster... due to which, she completely busted in pain and it became difficult for her to bear it.

Her throat was dry, her whole face was full of tears and looked miserable.

"P-le-ase, I ca-n't take it an-ymo-re " she hardly let out as it was difficult for her to speak now.

Hearing her words, the man stopped and looked at her angrily and slapped her hard."Bitch how you dare stop me. Do you know what I can do to your family if you don't follow my orders? Or have you forgotten what I did to your brother?" He said with a devilish smirk.

Listening to him her breath hitched and her body started to shake, she was having difficulty in breathing but still, she managed to say 

“Please don't do anything to my parents, I will obey you," she said in a meek voice while tears rolled down her eyes like a stream.

She is helpless, she can't do anything in front of this monster even if she wants to or else he will kill her parents too like he killed her brother. She has been trapped in his trap and she finds it impossible to escape.

But nobody knows what is written in their destiny.

He smirked at his victory and resumed fucking her with full strength..

---------------------------------

“I missed you so much darling”, Shreyansh said hugging Aarya from behind.

She smiled turning towards him and brushed her lips against his “I too missed you ".

“Really??” He asked raising his brow

  “Yes," she said and snaked her hands around his neck and placed her lips on his.

Soon both of them started kissing each other passionately. Shreyansh slid his hand inside her loose shirt and felt her milky and smooth skin. He slid his tongue inside her mouth and she welcomed him happily. Their tongues started fighting for dominance.