Chapter 9•

There were many people in the party hall, some of whom were talking to each other, some were drinking and some were dancing

Arya was only looking at Shreyansh who was busy talking to some man, then a girl came there. That girl was wearing a dress to her knees and she looked very attractive only then did that girl hug Shreyansh Because of this  Arya felt desirous when the girl hugged Shreyansh and kissed him on his cheek.
She was looking with her burning eyes at Shreyansh and that girl who were talking to each other cheerfully...
That girl held Shreyansh's hand and forcefully dragged him towards the dance floor...

Seeing this, Arya got even more furious but her heart felt sad when Shreyansh also laughingly went to the dance floor with her and started dancing with her. She doesn't know why she is feeling discomfort seeing them together.

Shreyansh/pov

I was talking to Mr. Kapoor when Riya came towards me. Yes, Riya, Riya is my college friend, When we were in college, she had a crush on me and even she proposed to me, but I had no such feelings for her, so I declined her and she agreed to my request, she understood. Still, we remained in touch with each other like friends...
She has been abroad since college. But when I came to know that she had come to India, I also invited her so that we could meet each other. We were reminiscing like this when she forcefully brought me to the dance floor and started insisting on dancing...
She didn't agree even after I refused several times, so I have to dance with her now...
We started dancing with each other to the tune of the song. Many people around us were also dancing...

Then my eyes went to Arya who was dancing with Mr. Kapoor, seeing which my blood simmered with outrage... How dare she?

Both of Mr. Kapoor's hands are on her midsection and both of Arya's hands are on his shoulders, both of them are giggling and dancing...

Seeing this scene Shreyansh's eye's turned darker in rage  His eyes were  on Arya and Mr Kapoor

"Come on brother, let us also dance," Trisha said to Raghav.

"Sure princess," Raghav spoke out

Both of them also went to the dance floor and started dancing with each other, unaware that someone was watching them with burning eyes...

Yuvaan eyes were stuck on Vivek and Ashvi, he could see how nervous she was looking while dancing with Vivek But the question in his mind was why? He is her husband, so why is she looking so scared? Why is she looking so frightened?

. Now he is completely sure that there is something wrong. Even after listening to Shreyansh, he felt that there was something wrong between these two...
He started remembering every single moment whenever he had seen Ashvi and Vivek together, he had always found Ashvi apprehensive and fearful as if she was very scared of something or maybe someone ...

Shreyansh had also told the truth about Arya Yuvan that it was Arya who had shot at him and in the eyes of the world, Arya is Vivek's sister but the truth is something else which only Shreyansh knows...

Vihaan who is angrily walking around with a glass of drink in one hand, his eyes are on the dance floor where many people are dancing but he is not feeling good at all seeing those two people so close to each other  Trisha with Raghav. She is laughing and talking and Raghav is also laughing and dancing. Vihaan is feeling jealous even though he doesn't want to. Even though he doesn't want to, he doesn't like them being so near at all.
He also went to the dance floor with a girl and started dancing, then suddenly the entire dance floor became dark and a man said: "Change your partners".....He was able to feel Trisha even in the twilight. He held Trisha's hand and yanked her towards himself. Trisha suddenly felt nervous because of the sudden pull but as soon as she collided with Vihaan, she sensed Vihaan's aroma and came to know that it was he...

The same thing happened with Shreyansh, he also acknowledged Arya in the gloaming and yanked her towards him...

"Did you enjoy dancing with him? Shreyansh asked angrily, gritting his teeth...

She shivered hearing his manner and was about to take her steps back

"Don't you dare step back?" He mumbled And again pulled her closer and took her earlobe in his teeth and bit it..
She fisted his shirt in his hand and whizzed in pain...

Trisha was over the moon knowing that she would now be able to dance with Vihaan...

She shakily kept her hand on his shoulder and he wrapped his hand around her waist...Due to Vihaan touching her like this, her entire body felt desirable... she closed her eyes and squeezed her lips together feeling his aroma...

The light came on again but Ashvi's eyes widened when she saw Yuvan in front of her instead of Vivek...

Then her eyes fell on Vivek who was dancing with another girl happily as if he didn't care about her....

She innocently looked at Yuvan and was about to go from the dance floor only then did he grab her hand and pull her closer to him Started moving with her to the tune of the song...
But Ashvi had eyes only on Vivek. She was afraid that if Vivek saw her dancing with Yuvan, he would again give her some terrible punishment.

"Please let me go " she pleas Yuvan...

But Yuvan did not let her go but asked her in a smooth voice

"tell me what troubles you"

Huhh " She lifted her eyes and looked at him..

"Nothing" She lied recalling Vivek's threat

"Stop lying and tell me what is wrong with you, why are you always so scared? What has happened to you, why are you so scared? If you are scared of someone or someone is bothering you, please tell me once."

"Tell me Ashvi what is upsetting you I am with you," he said with so much passion

She looks toward Vivek then Yuvaan...

.
.
.
.
.
.
Shreyansh and Arya were also dancing with each other when Shreyansh held her hair in his fist and took her face very close to his face and said

"You are excited about our wedding night because I'm so eager," he said with a smirk...

She swallowed down her saliva in anxiety 'Because she is ready for all these things and she also knows that Shreyansh is doing all this just to take revenge on her...

"Trust me, baby, I will make this wedding night so special for you that it will be recalled by you more than your nightmares." He said in a destructive voice

Listening to this her body shivered, Because she knew what Shreyansh meant by these words, he only wanted to give her pain as he said, he would make her life a nightmare...

"just 2 more hours to go, he gossiped...

.........to be continued.......

to be continued