Chapter 53

Trisha and Vihaan were sleeping very comfortably in each other's arms. Looking at both of them, it seemed as if they were getting such slumber after a long time.
Vihaan who was lying fully on top of Trisha and was clutching her tightly, both of Trisha's hands were on his strait...

But their beautiful sleep was disturbed when the sun's rays crossed their windows and fell on their faces...
Vihaan snorted And he pushed his face closer to her chest to suppress the sun's glares.

Trisha came out of her sleep a little due to this action of Vihaan and felt a little tickled by it.
She sighed She blinked her lids several times before unlocking them wholly.
A very beautiful smile came to her lips after seeing Vihaan clinging to her like a kola and seeing Vihaan's comfortable sleep. He was looking very calm, cute...

"He is fucking so cute " She let out before lightly pulling his cheek

But his hands stopped when he saw Vihaan's lips unfolding a little and a light smile appeared on his lips in his sleep

"Is he awake? " she thought

She carefully looked at his face again but he seemed to be in deep sleep and the smile on his lips had also gone, seeing which Trisha came to know that perhaps he was dreaming something good, hence a smile appeared on his face,,...

"She was scanning his facial features and her eyes last fell on his light pinkish lips and then his cheeks. whenever he grins, he gets dimples on his cheeks, which she adores the most...

" Because of his dimple-filled smile, thousands of butterflies start dancing in her stomach whenever he looks at her with this beautiful smile of his. "

"You'll surely ill me someday with that breathtaking smile of yours. " She breath out kissing his head

This moment seemed very delicate to her. She felt as if time would stop here and Vihaan would stay lying in her arms like this and she would keep admiring him like this...