Chapter 25

"At present, the location of her phone number is outside the city."  vihaan said...

What!
Shreyansh asked in stunned 

"outside the city, What the hell are she doing outside the city?... Shreyansh muttered.

"Shreyansh I think there is something wrong, you did not listen to her voice, she seemed nervous even on the phone but you did not listen to her completely. And now she's not even picking up the phone "Vihaan said.

"we should go and take a look " Vihaan said to him and  Shreyansh nodded

After that both of them left the office, both were in a car and were going to Arya's location....

"Drive fast vihaan " Shreyansh muttered being restless
After this vihaan drove the car faster...

"After some time, they reached the place where the location of Arya's number was showing but they could not see anyone around them, there were only  forests.."

they got out of the car.

"No one is visible here at all" Vihan muttered

"The location of her phone is towards the forest, which means we will have to go inside the forest. "

"let's go inside "

Without wasting any second, both of them went into the forest and started searching for Arya.

Shreyansh's heart was slumping with fear, he was very afraid for Arya...
At the same time, he was also cursing himself for disconnecting the call without listening to her,
Is she really in some big problem? Negative thoughts were coming into his mind.

..."Her phone's location is around here," Vihaan said looking around.

What!

But there is no one here. Shreyansh looked around him where he could not see anyone far and wide, then his eyes fell on a house made of pebbles which looked completely broken and old....

Then Vihaan called and dialled her number but they could not hear the sound of the ringing of the phone from around...

"Her phone is not ringing at all" Vihaan muttered looking around..

"Vihaan; "
Then Shreyansh called him and said, "Let us go there and see, maybe we will find something there." He pointed his finger towards the old house.

"Let's go... Vihaan said

without wasting time both of them  ran towards home Vihaan said

"Be careful Shreyansh "

"You too "

"They went near the house but there was only garbage and broken things lying there and the door of the house was also broken, so they went inside carefully.
without making any noise..."