chapter 48

Mature 🔞 If you feel uncomfortable with this type of contact, please do not read this❤️

Shreyansh/pov....

"Make me your Shreyansh " She uttered studying my stares and making my heart flutter, While her hands were on the buttons of my shirt.

Damm! She is making me insane today...

Unknowingly my hands moved towards the belt of her saree..

"You are already mine Arya"... I told her which is true she is already mine...only mine. And I am Her...  removing baby hair from her face

She lifted her eyelids and looked at me And she bit her lips, which only I have the right to bite.

"I know, but we have to take our relationship further and both of us are ready for it, so I don't want us to wait more... " She whispered unbuttoning the first two buttons of my shirt...

"Are you sure sweetheart... Your convenience matters to me before all this. I can wait longer if you are still not ready... " he asked and feathered her cheeks with my finger. That is true, I do not want to bring any problems between us nor want to rush things between nor do I want to hurt Arya about anything... Her comport is my first responsibility

"More than my life..." She let out before capturing my lips. A smile broke down my lips before responding to the kiss...

"I changed the position of both of us, now she is lying under me... Both her hands are on my midriff and both my hands are placed on the bed at the level of her shoulders...without putting my full weight on her.

She is sucking my lips like her favourite candy exploring my whole mouth which I am enjoying a lot.
Her hands are furrowing my hair...
And today she is looking very different, she is also saying very bold type of things. It is not that Arya is a shy type of girl but she is not as bold as she is today. Her words and her actions are on my side...making my heart go crazy...

But I like it... I like her every move..

"Ohhh God... " I gulped and my eyes widened when she tore my shirt..

Hearing my voice she broke the kiss while taking a deep breath and looking at me innocently..

"I didn't do it intentionally, I was just trying to open it but it ripped..." she murmured innocently...And her hands went on my chest. She started feathering my chest with her finger. Making me go insane.

"Arya, I am giving you one last chance, if you are not ready now then we can stop here, we can wait a little more but if you still want this then I may not be able to control myself. And I am also afraid that I might hurt you..." my voice came out a little, her hands were working like magic on my body as if she had me under her control.
I said the same words which are valid because I don't trust myself, and I am losing control over myself, This is also my first time to date I have never been so close to any girl in my life. I do not trust my body and hormones I am losing myself.  and I am really afraid that I might hurt her unknowingly.