Chapter 50

----------------------------

It is evening time and darkness has started setting in. Preparations for Shreyansh's birthday have been made in the garden behind the house where birthday decorations have been done by his buddies...

On the other hand, the ladies of the house are arranging the food items properly on the table outside in the garden with the help of the house helper.

Arya was running here and there, taking full care of everything so that no mistake was made, then she heard someone's voice, listening to which she turned behind, then she saw that Trisha and Ashvi were standing there...

"You guys have come", Arya let out and moved toward them.

She hugged them with a smile.

" How are you both "she asked with a smile..

"Good " they replied happily

And you?

"I'm fine too,"   she answered and all of them moved towards the garden...
Where Yuvaan, Vihaan, and Kunal, Neha were already present...

They all met each other and inquired about each other's well-being...

Just then Soumya Avinash, and  Sulekha came from inside the house.

"The one whose birthday it is does not know where he is," Kunal murmured

"Shreyansh had probably gone to the room to change his clothes. "I will call him right now," Arya said and moved inside the home Then her eyes fell on Prisha who was coming to the garden but she was looking a little nervous...

Arya felt something wrong after seeing her due so she went towards her.

"Prisha " she called her.

"Jii bhabhi " Prisha replied to Arya with a fake smile.

"Are you okay?"Why do you look so uneasy? Are you sick?  " She asked with a concerned tone

" No Bhabhi, it is nothing like that, you are just feeling like this, I am fine, I am just a little worried about the exams. " Prisha answered here..

"Don't put too much stress on yourself, everything will be fine, if you always take pressure then your health will deteriorate," Arya said patting her cheeks

"Jii " Prisha replied with a smile.

"You go, I am going to call Shreyansh," Arya said and moved inside the home.

Arya reached the living hall humming the song and was about to climb the stairs when someone held her hand and pulled her towards him...

"Shreyansh " Arya let out in a scared  vocalist because of his rash Yank 

" Did I scare you," he asked creasing her cheeks...

"yes, really you frightened me who pulls someone from behind like that, " Arya asked and grabbed his hand taking him towards the garden