chapter 40

All these words were echoed in his ears and he soon arrived at the airport without wasting any time, he got out of the car and ran inside the airport but seeing the atmosphere of the airport, his eyes widened in shock. ..

He saw that the entire airport was empty and he could not see anyone around...

Has she gone...

Am I late?....

His heart ached with this thought...

"He took his steps further in the hope that maybe he was thinking wrong. He went further inside the airport but he did not see anyone, and then his eyes fell on an
air hostess. "

"excuse me "

Hearing Vihaan's voice, she stopped and looking at Vihaan said "Yes sir how can I help you "

"Can you tell me what time the flight to London takes off?"

"The flight to London has already taken place." She said.

As soon as Vihaan heard her words, he felt as if his world had fallen apart...
He was late,  wish he had stopped Trisha earlier...

"thank you " he thanked her...

His steps started turning back on themselves where tears were hidden in his eyes and a pang in his heart...

He walked out of the airport with a painful face who was carrying a lot of despair, thinking that today again he had lost a person whom he had fallen in love with his life...

"As soon as he came out of the airport, his eyes fell on the sky from where the aeroplanes were flying and a painful smile appeared on his face after seeing them. "

"you also left "  he uttered sadly...

He sat on the side of the road with the help of his car and started looking at the aeroplane going into the sky. Suddenly tears started flowing from his eyes. Shreyansh and Arya who were standing at some distance, understood after seeing Vihaan's condition. what's the matter?

"Soon Yuvan and Ashvi also came there. "

"Shreyansh and Arya quickly rush towards Vihaan.  Shreyansh hugs him tightly as he can't control his tears.

"Vihaan, calm down, shedding tears like this will do no good. If Trisha has left from here, we will bring her back from London. Please calm down, don't assume everything... " he said  He was not able to see the condition of his friend, now he was really scared for Vihaan that he might break again....

"It's my fault I should have stopped her earlier" he uttered sadly looking away and breaking the hug...

"I don't know why this happens only with me, why does God give me so much pain, the person whom I fell in love with, the person whom I want to keep with me, the person with whom I have attached my feelings, he takes him away from me. Why does everything happen to me "  he said with a painful smile
And behind this smile, he hides a lot of his sorrows and pain and looks at everyone as if he doesn't care...