Chapter 54

"Stop Trisha " Vihaan yelled running after her

"First catch me and then stop me". Trisha called out from the living room. The chase started from the kitchen to the living room where Trisha picked up a cushion from the sofa and slammed it on his face.

"Ouchh!" He exclaimed glaring at her.

He put on his grumpy expression which made everyone scared but it did not affect Trisha. Instead she started teasing him by showing her tongue.

"You are becoming naughtier day by day. You need punishment”

He said stepping closer to her.

"Then punish me, Daddy." She said sensually making Vihaan's eyes popping out of socket.

He gulped and looked at her face intently while her playful eyes were still looking at him mischievously, and as soon as their eyes met, Trisha winked at him and blew a flying kiss towards him.

"Jara apane sapanon kee nagaree se baahar aaiye hone vaale patidev"

(Come out of your city of dreams, my husband-to-be.)

Looking at the mischievous smile on her face, he understood that she was just teasing him, so he let out, "Now I am not going to leave you, sweetheart!"

"First ..... Catch me DADDY “She yelled running towards the backyard, laughing.

Soon Vihaan's laughter synched with hers and the sound of their laughter was echoing through the whole place.

The chase now continued till the pool in the backyard.

"I will not leave you today, you are becoming naughtier day by day." he said stepping towards her while Trisha started backing off maintaining the distance.

"We'll see about that." She said and unknowingly reached at the edge of the pool.

She was about to fall into the pool backing off but Vihaan caught her hand just in time.

"Oh my god!" She heaved a sigh of relief for being saved from getting drenched in the pool.

"Now, tease me love!” he said with a smirk threatening her about leaving her hand if she dare tease him more. But in return he got a nervous answer from her.

"No Vihaan, don't leave my hand, I promise I won't tease you anymore."

But the next moment her tone changed and she said-"In fact, if you leave my hand then I will keep troubling and teasing you even more, every moment , till eternity. I will not leave you, you understand? "

"Okay then, I am happily ready to be bothered by you...for....eternity.. " he spoke and released her hand.

  "Vihaan, I don't know how to swim ", she said in hurry with fear struck expression just before her body touched the water surface and all the mischief vanished from Vihaan's face.