Chapter 45

No...no... Please... Don't... " Ashvi screamed hugging Yuvaan which made him apprehensive for her...

Ashvi... Relax...he murmured protectly taking taking her in his arms...

"Plea-se do-n't lock m-e in this dark room I'm afr-aid of the dark " She sobbed hugging him tightly as if her life depended on him...

As soon as he heard her words, Yuvaan understood one thing that she was definitely remembering things from her past, perhaps Vivek had done something to her due to which she was afraid of the dark even more...

"Rela-x As-hvi n-o one ll lock you .... " he whispered caressing her hair. Yuvan was trying his best to calm Ashvi down as she was shivering badly and taking very deep breaths as if she was remembering very horrible things...

No... I....." her throat went completely dry.

"Calm down Ashvi, no one will hurt you , no one will lock you in a closed room now, I am with you, I will protect you, calm down, I am Yuvan, yours, Yuvan...He said whatever came to his mind because right now he was only concerned about one thing, how to calm her down...

Y-u-vaa-n... She let out breathing heavily while her hold went loose from his torso...

"Ashvi..." he called her softly..
When he felt that her grip had loosened from his torso, the whole room was dark, only the sound of raindrops was coming, there was darkness all around but still both of them were able to feel the proximity of each other.

I... c-an't a-ble to breath... Suddenly this statement came out of her mouth in a soft voice which was true that she was having trouble breathing and she was remembering every horrible things
that Vivek had done to her...

She is trying very hard to forget all the pain that Vivek has caused her, to forget his cruelty because she has punished him, he is gone from this world, he is dead, she also wants to forget her scary memories. She wants to forget the scary past but somewhere along the way, something happens that makes her remember everything she wants to forget.

Hearing her word
A fear developed inside him of losing Ashvi which he cannot even think of in his nightmares
Without wasting any second yuvaan again captured her in arms...

"Relax... Ashvi...No one will harm you You are with me I am with you I promise you from now on I will not let even a single scratch come to you I will not let you suffer any pain Please calm down stop crying Your tears are hurting me please calm down... " he said with full of emotions while continuously saying sweet words in her ears...

Y-u-v-aa-n.. She tightly clutched his shirt in her fist while tears were continuously falling from her eyes.

"Calm down, I will not let anything happen to you, forget your past and move forward in life, please calm down "