Chapter 46

-----------------------------------
Ashvi is still sleeping while holding Yuvaan's finger tightly, 
Yuvan is sitting on the ground at the same level as her bed and is looking at her with loving eyes. It is already morning and the sun's rays have spread all around due to which some sun rays were coming through the window as well.
Which are disturbing Ashvi's sleep. She was blinking her eyelids again and again. Seeing this, Yuvaan tried to stop the sun's rays from falling on her face by stopping one of his hands on her face...

But still, those rays were falling on her face due to which Aashvi's eyes suddenly opened...

Seeing this yuvaan quickly took his hand back...

She squinted her eyes, managing the light coming from the window, and then opened her eyes when she felt a sudden pang in her head...

She sat on the bed, caressing her forehead with both hands in which Yuvaan helped her with....

"Are you okay"? Now.... He asked in a consoled voice...

Yaa... She meekly replied...

But hearing her voice  Yuvan understood that she was having a headache. Because of continuous crying....

"I'm sorry, I think you've been in a lot of trouble because of me,  I'm also sorry" she apologized remembering the previous night's accident....

"Heyy... Relax..Because of you, I haven't faced any problems nor will I face any problems in the future, so stop saying sorry for everything." yuvaan let out..
His face looked a little pale and his eyes were also red because he had been awake all night while Ashvi held him tightly in her sleep

Because of this, he did not dare to wake her up, he laid her down on the bed with great difficulty so that her sleep would not be disturbed and as soon as she laid her down on the bed, she held his hand due to which Yuvan did not feel like waking her up at all. In fact, he was feeling very good when she was tightly holding his hand and sleeping peacefully...

"What is your condition because of me, I think you did not even sleep the whole night." She said this in a regretful voice because she considered herself guilty of Yuvan's condition. ....

"You use your brain too much. Don't use your brain so much. Get up quickly and freshen up. Breakfast is ready. Your house helper has done all the cleaning etc.,
Have your breakfast." he let out and got up from the floor.....

Aashvi who was still looking at Yuvan with her gazes, was still feeling something strange, she was wondering why Yuvan cared so much about her, whenever she faced any problem, Yuvan was always with her...

Because today she finally asks the question which was running in her mind for many days...

"I want to ask you something and please answer clearly. Why do you care about me so much? I admit that we both studied together in college, but even in college, we were not such good friends of each other. We only just knew each other bearly....