Chapter 20

In hospital...

Yuvan is still sitting at the same place near Ashvi on the same chair for many hours...

His eyes were not departing from her face. He was praying to God that she would get well soon.

Shreyansh Vihaan and Kunal tried to explain to him a lot that he should rest for some time, go home, change his clothes or eat something, but he did not listen to all three of them and did not separate from Ashvi even for a wink...

His eyes were remedied on his and Ahsvi's hand which she was holding in her sleep...

He was constantly creasing her crown only then the room door opened and Kunal come inside the room.

"I have installed another bed in this room, you also lie down for a while and rest. " Kunal let out

"Don't worry about Aashvi, she is fine now, she just needs rest, so I have given her a sleeping injection, so she will regain consciousness in the morning, till then you also take rest. " he again said Because he was now worried about Yuvan, he has been sitting at the same place for so many hours, there is a possibility of pain in his body and he has not even eaten anything..

Yuvaan looked at him smiled and said "Thank you bhai but Right now I am not feeling sleepy so I want to sit near to her When I feel sleepy, I will sleep. Don't worry about me. "

"And yes Shreyansh has sent the food, take this and eat the food also. " Kunal spoke out placing the box on the table

"I'll eat," he let out to Kunal

"Eat your food and sleep for a few hours otherwise, your health will deteriorate. "Kunal last time said to him and left the room.

.
.
.
.
.
When Kunal came out of his room, he found Neha standing outside.

"You haven't gone home yet? " he asked to her

"No " she simply replied and took her step closer to him.

"I came here to apologize to you that day, it was my fault, it was not your fault, yet I argued with you. "

"I am sorry Dr Kunal " she Apologized

Kunal smiled and said "It's okay Dr. Neha "

"But yes, I have to thank you, today you have helped me a lot in Ashvi's case," he said

"What is the need for thank you in this, this is my job, I became a doctor for this reason so that I can help people and take care of them," she said with a smile.

"OK now I'm leaving bye," she said and was about to leave when Kunal asked

"you will go alone"