Chapter 8•

Pandit ji told Shreyansh to fill Vermilion in the demand of the girl, following which Shreyansh fulfilled Arya's demand

While filling vermilion in her demand, some vermilion fell on her nose...
She closed her eyes while a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

From today you both are husband and wife "Pandit ji said...

Long tears escaped from her eyes she looked at Shreyansh who was looking at her with a devil's smirk...

"Welcome to hell wifey " he rumored in her ear.

Both of them stood up from the pavilion and started taking blessings from their elders.....

Only then do both of them move toward Vihaan and Kunal.

Vihaan eye's softer seeing Arya's crying face But he did not let his emotions show on his face and again made a harsh face...

"Congratulations to both of you " Kunal wished them and hugged Shreyansh.

.
.
.
.
Start preparing for the reception party also, the party is this evening and I have invited a special guest. He must come... he said and went from there while dragging Arya with him...

He pushed her inside the room and closed the door from inside while taking long steps toward her, But she had no idea about this, she was standing with her back towards him, lost in her thoughts.....

He progressed towards her clutched her from back and nuzzled his face in her neck.

"Leave me "  your touch feels as if thorns are piercing my body, " she said Getting  up the beast inside him 

"You will have to accept my touch,  you will have to bear the pain and tears  Whatever I am going to give you in the coming time, so keep yourself ready. whether you wish to or not," he said in his risky voice and turned her face towards him grabbing her arms and smacking his lips against her kissing her, This kiss was neither furious nor loving...

He was softly kissing her while his hands were frequently feathering her waistline making her shiver under his touch 

He pushed her onto the bed and approached her her breath hitched When she saw that he was opening his sherwani and in one stroke he detached his sherwani from his body...

"What are you doing Shreyansh leave me you can't do this, "she said with full belief while pushing his Hulk body..

"I can do everything, baby, I can do everything with you, I have full right to you, I am your husband, it is your right to fulfil your husband's needs ".He said and removed her blouse from her shoulder and started kissing her shoulder....

"Please no, Shreyansh, don't do this, please leave me,  " she said in a jiggling voice And she was making an effort with all her strength to push him from herself but he was more strong than her so she was not able to push him......