Chapter 22

Both Vihaan and Shreyansh are in the car. Vihaan is driving the car. Shreyansh is sitting next to him. Both are going towards the hospital because Ashvi has regained consciousness...

Shreyansh's eyes are only on Vihaan, he knows that Vihaan is very worried about something but he is not talking to him, so he tells Vihaan.

"Just stop the car on one side "

"Why! " vihaan asked confused with eyes

"Just stop the car. "

Following his advice, Vihaan stopped the car on the side of the road...

" Now tell me what's troubling you. I've been watching you since morning. Something is troubling you. "  Shreyansh asked.

Vihaan looked at him and said  "Nothing" while stealing graze...

"Don't lie Vihaan, I know there is something which is troubling you, tell me the truth what's the matter? " Shreyansh asked in a strict voice.

"I'm starting to recall again in my nightmares all the things that I want to forget Last night I had the same nightmare again " He let out in a very weak voice which clearly showed that he was in pain.

Shreyansh looked at him with concerned eyes and asked "You are okay now "

"Humm," he said with a fake smile
From inside he is not at all well, he is just placing a fake smile on his face, not to upset anyone  he is feeling very miserable from inside, and his heart is in distress

Shreyansh knows that he is lying, he acknowledges from Vihaan's face what is going on in his mind, he knows him very well and can realize his expressions very well. After all, both of them have been together since childhood and have been best friends since childhood. ...

"You can lie to the people of the world but not to me. I can tell what is going on in your mind just by looking at your face, so there is no need to hide anything from me, understand? " 

This time Vihaan could not stop himself and clutched Shreyansh and tears started flowing from his The pain that he had been carrying inside for so long was coming out now due to which he was not able to stop his tears. He needed someone who could understand him and who could understand him better than his friend.

. "I am... a curse Shreyansh All the people I loved have gone away... from me so now I am even more afraid of anyone coming close to me because of me I have lost people who were very.... close to my soul
Her parents were right I am truly a curse Because of me I lost her I lost my first love Because of me their daughter went far away from them from where she can never come back "
I lost my mother and my first love too. Why does this happen to me only? Why do the people I love go away from me? Am I that cursed?.....