Chapter 13

Following Shreyansh's order, Arya remained in a wet dress till morning

She changed her clothes came out of the bathroom and started getting ready.

She was feeling weak and her body also felt hot but she ignored all these things when Shreyansh's voice arrived in her ears.

"Do you intend to sit in the room, won't you come out?" Shreyansh let out standing at the door.

"I am coming in a few minutes" she replied
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Right now she is cooking breakfast for everyone in the kitchen because today is her first kitchen after marriage so today she is cooking.

Somya ( Shreyansh's mother ) Somya had asked her to make only sweets but it was Shreyansh who asked her to make breakfast also for everyone...
She also knows that he has said this deliberately because Shreyansh also knows that Arya does not know how to cook much., she has been abroad most of the time, so she doesn't know how to cook Indian dishes, and that's why she has to face a lot of problem while cooking

She can't even get help from anyone because Shreyansh has told everyone that Arya is a very good cook and loves cooking, which is false...

She is cooking by watching YouTube videos and getting help from them.

Right now she is chopping onions and tears are flowing from her eyes continuously. Because she feels a burning sensation in her eyes
Then suddenly the knife slipped from her hand due to which her finger got cut...

Aauuchhh " she hissed in pain Then her eyes fell on her finger which was bleeding continuously, seeing which she started crying even more and quickly ran towards the wash basin.
water was continuously flowing on the finger

She was looking at her finger when she smelled something burning...

"Ohh no," she thought in panic and ran towards the kitchen counter
She came to the kitchen counter and saw that the vegetables were burning and in a hurry, she grabbed the hot pan which burnt her fingers...

"Ahhhh " A painful sound came out of her mouth but she turned off the gas without concern about her warned hand...

Then she looked at her hand and tears started flowing from her eyes again. Her fingers had turned red. She was also feeling a burning phenomenon in her hand which was not helping her to do anything.

"Why is all this happening to me only?" She thought and fell on the floor
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally, facing a lot of problems, Arya prepared breakfast and now she is serving breakfast to everyone, then Abhinash said."We will serve it ourselves beta you also sit and have your breakfast "

"Jii " she nodded her head And settled down beside Shreyansh who was looking at her without any sentiments.

Everyone served their breakfast and took a bite of food. Arya's eyes were on everyone in the hope that everyone would like the food prepared by her.