Chapter 30

Not everyone's childhood is colourful with full of parent's love and happiness, some's childhood is full of pain, sadness and hardships, which was mine. Not everyone has parents who love them. Not everyone has a happy family.

I only had my mother to call my family. My mother who was a superwoman for me endured everything to save me till her last breath. The one who drank every bitter word of this society for me endured every bitter thing, this society had given her the name of a wicked woman and had given me the name of an illegitimate child...
In childhood, I did not even know what happiness meant. My childhood was spent only with sorrow and pain and I saw my mother dying every moment.

"Illegitimate child"......Trisha's eyes turned moist as she read the pages of the diary which she found in that room...

Even in school, everyone used to poke fun at me by calling me an illegitimate child due to which I stopped going to school I stopped leaving the house and always remained locked in my room.
I did not talk to my mother for many days and used to fight with her by asking who my father was. She did not give any answer to my questions, and she always scolded me, but whenever she separated from me even a little, I saw her crying for many hours, due to which I used to get angry at myself. Thinking that she's crying because of me... I have hurt her...

Everything was going on like this, I used to ask Maa every day about my father, but she did not answer, she just remained weeping.

But one day...

When I was inside the room, I heard some strange sounds from outside, hearing which I came out of my room.
When I came out of the room I did not see anything or anyone in the living hall so I started moving towards the sound that was coming from a room where the sound of crying and screaming was coming which was not someone else's. it was my mother's...

I ran towards her room and started banging the door loudly.

Maa.. Open the door

Maa..

Maa...

But no one was opening the door, the sound of a scream was coming from inside, hearing which I also started crying after hearing the painful voice of my mother...

Maa.. Open the door... I screamed out of my lung 

But no one was opening the door so I went outside the house to seek help from someone but no one came to help me. Everyone was busy in their work with their faces twisted and looking at me with disgusting eyes. I was crying asking everyone for help but no one was helping me..

No one is helping me...

My mother is in pain...
Everyone became very cruel, no one could see my pain... I was crying begging them to help me