Chapter 7•

Trisha is standing in front of the mirror and questioning herself

"how do I propose to him "

"If I say I love you, it will be a bit old-fashioned, I want to try something unique. " um what should I do ;

"How about this heyy grumpy man I love you either you accept my love or I will kidnap you"

What the hell, If I tell him this, he will start hating me. Why are good ideas not coming to my mind? What useless ideas are coming to my mind...

Why are good ideas not coming to my mind?..

"Ahghh "Nothing is difficult for me but why am I not able to do it " she thought pulling her hair in frustration...

"Hey, father of my future children will you marry me"... Should I propose like this?..
"my future hubby, I love you so much do you want to spend your whole life with me" Or should I propose to him like this? She muttered

"How do I propose to him so that he doesn't reject me again? "

--------------------------------------------

"I will not marry a scoundrel like you no matter what," Arya yelled and ran into the room.

Shreyansh eye's twisted into fury he looked at Vihaan and Kunal who we standing near him listening to everything...

Vihaan came towards him and asked " "Why do you want to marry her? If you want revenge, you can do something else, right?"

Shreyansh took him a step toward the stairs and asked "Yes, I can do something else to take revenge on her, but after marrying her, I'll make her suffer. After marriage, I will have full rights over her, so I want to keep her connected to me in every way."

"You think Arya will let you torture her that easily"

"Ohh It seems that love for your sister has started to emerge in your heart..."

"There is nothing like that and after today don't even call her my sister, she means nothing to me, understand You can do whatever you want with her, I will not say anything to you but in future don't call her my sister otherwise no one will be worse than me..."

-----------------------

Arya was sitting on the bed in the room, fuming with irritation but she still had tears in her eyes, then the door of the room opened and Shreyansh came inside.

She turned towards him and wiped her tears

"Get ready," he told her who was looking at him like she would kill him.

"I will not be ready," she said looking at me with anger and getting up from The bed

He took his steps towards her and wrapped his hand around her waist while looking at her with fiery eyes