Chapter 24

"That is, I am not your real brother, your father only adopted me to run his illegal business because my father used to work under your father, due to which he died, your father adopted me. For his benefit " Vivek said And this time he made a slight cut on Arya's wrist with a knife... "

As soon as the knife hit her wrist, she screamed in pain and blood started flowing from her wrist...

"Ahh "

Again he moved the knife to her shoulder and cut there too due to which blood started coming out.

, "I am not your brother." he laughed like a psycho..

Arya was feeling a lot of pain, he had stabbed her body several times due to which blood was also coming out...

But when she heard Vivek's words that he was not her brother, she looked at him with scared stares and asked in a trembling voice "You are not my brother"

Vivek sat in front of her with a dirty smile and said no," I am not your brother."

Disclosing a secret again, after knowing all this, Arya was just thinking that till now she was living only in lies, which means that so many secrets have come in front of her, And who knows how many secrets she still doesn't know about...

"everything till now was a falsehood " She muttered All the expressions on her face were gone. Till now she was living only in lies. She was feeling very suffocated after figuring out all this.

"I feel very sorry for you, your life was just a lie, you don't even know about your father, how big a bastard your father was and in the pursuit of revenge, you even lost the person who loved you," he said with smirk

"You lost Shreyansh, you know it and I also know that he married you only for revenge and I am sure he tortures you a lot too, maybe he also used you like his bedwarmer right? " he let out with a grimace.

Listening to him Arya closed her eyes in shame and shouted " he is not a bastard like you Who forces himself on a girl? "

Only then She again receive a slap...

"Be completely silent, rather you should thank me, I am now freeing you from Shreyansh's hell because I know he would not let you be happy, he would torture you."

"That's why today I free you from his torture. After today you will go far away from all these things and you also know that even if you die, it will not make any difference to Shreyansh because now he hates you. "..... He cracked up looking at her teary face
Because Arya also felt that Shreyansh would not look after them even if she died today because he loathes her and does not even want to see her face...

"Ohhh... My sweet sister don't cry, Let's try something to find out whether your husband cares about you or not or what I am saying is true... That even if you die it won't matter to him " ....