Chapter 44.

Yuvan and Ashvi are sitting in the car, Yuvan is driving the car, and both of them are going towards Ashvi's house...

Ashvi denied a lot that she would go home herself. But she had no courage in front of Vihaan, Shreyansh and Yuvan. Due to which Yuvaan is going to drop her, Shreyansh, Trisha Vihaan and Arya have already left for home..

"It looks like it's going to rain, the weather is looking bad," Ashvi said looking out of the window.

"  Yes....It looks like it's going to rain soon" Yuvaan agreed.

"Soon they reached Ashvi's house and yuvaan stopped the car in front of it. "

"Asvi got down of the car, and she gave a smile  towards Yuvan which made his heart beat faster "Bye, go home carefully.. " she said to him

I " ll.....He replied but deep down he didn't want to go away from her. Want to spend each second looking at her beautiful smile  

"Help me God, please do something so that I don't have to go from here, I just want to spend time with her." he prayed in his mind.

"good night," she said making him come out from his daydreaming..

Huh.. Good night... He murmured looking at her with a smile..

Saying this he started his car but it was not starting...

"Now what happened in this?"

Muttering this, he again tried to start the car but it was not starting due to which he looked towards Aahvi who was already looking at him with a confused look...

" what happened " she asked

Don't know..Maybe there is some problem with the engine. " he said and got out of the car..

"He opened the bonnet of the car and started checking the engine." only then she also took a step closer to him...

"Oh no, this pipe is burst. When he checked the engine, he saw that a pipe was burst from which oil was coming out. "

"What to do now "  she muttered but he was smiling thanking something.

"Now it is already late in the night, there is no mechanic to be found and the weather is also bad, so maybe I can't even ask for another car... He murmured fake sadly showing how much he was in the tension...

"If you want, you can stay here tonight " She replied

No...no it's okay I, 'll manage... He replied checking the car with the hope that if she asked again he would stop there.
But his eyes widened in disappointment when he heard

" As your wish " she replied

"Aare year, ask me one more time, you ask one more time, I will definitely stop. " he let out in a slow voice..