Chapter 42

What are you doing here and why were you knocking on the door again and again " he asked with an irritated voice....

Yuvaan was taken back by his brother bursting out, But after hearing his irritated voice, he understood that he had disturbed them at the wrong time. His eyes went to Shreyansh whose hair was messy.The top two buttons of his shirt were also open and the sleeves of his shirt were also folded
There was also a mark of lipstick on his shirt.....

Seeing whom he started looking at him with teasing eyes, a devilish smile appeared on his lips...

He folded both his hands in front of his chest and stood there leaning against the wall, looking at him with a teasing smile.

Shreyansh's eyes also went towards where Yuvan's eyes were fixed and he saw that his eyes were fixed on his shirt where the lipstick was...

He signed and let out "Stop staring at me like that I know I am handsome " he said to avoid Yuvaan teasing while fixing his clothes...

Yuvaan smiled and dispersed hearing his words "he felt that he had teased his brother but his brother never gave him any chance to tease him."

What the fuc.... He was let out but Shreyansh had one glare enough for him to swell his words..

"Control your tongue...."

Yuvaan glared at him back and pushed him aside "Give me a side   I don't want to talk to you, I have work with my Bhabhi "

But before he could enter inside the room Shreyansh held his hand and asked "Whatever work you have, come after some time, I am busy right now. "

"Yes, you do your work and stay busy. What business do I have with you? I said, I have some work with my sister-in-law."yuvaan said with a smirk knowing that his brother only wanted to throw him out of the room

"She is also busy... " Sheyansh let out...

Really...

Haaaaaa.. Sheyansh said in an irritated voice.

Bhabhi......

BHABHI.... Yuvaan Screamed Arya from out of the room...seeing which Shrayansh gave him a death glare..
And smacked his head...

"Get out from here you idiot... Otherwise, I , 'll beat you hell out... " I said you are disturbing us..." Shrayansh finally accepted Because he had not got to spend time with Arya for a long time, today somehow he came early from his work and knowing that there was no one at home today, he had made many plans that he would watch a movie with her outside. Will take her out for dinner but now Yuvan is flopping all his plans...

"bhai, you can beat me as much as you want, but today let me take my sister-in-law, I promise that I will not disturb you from now on. " I know I am disturbing the romance of both of you, I am becoming a bone between you but only for today because I also want to become uncle as soon as possible, so I will not disturb you from now on. But today let me take my sister-in-law..... He said without any hesitation especially that UNCLE word hearing which unknowingly Shreyansh ears turned red and he felt a different kind of feeling which rose inside his heart...