Chapter 29

Trisha is lying on her bed, clutching her stomach tightly. She is having pain because of her period cramps

Her eyes have also become moist, and she is having severe discomfort which she is not able to tolerate,  this happens to her every month, and the first two days are very difficult for her.

"why is it so painful " She muttered

Just then the door of her room opened and  Vihaan was standing and he also had a paper bag in his hand...

"  He went towards her and placed the bag on the nearby table and said, "It has everything you need."

" thank you " she said looking down she was feeling a little shy, although there was nothing to be ashamed of but still she was feeling strange...

She was going out of the house to get sanitary napkins and painkillers, which Vihaan came to know about and he was not letting her go out of the house alone at night, so he went and got all the things she needed...

"I will keep your food in the room. When you are hungry, eat and rest," he said leaving the room..

"damm god, he is so sweet. I have fallen in love with only the right person,

I just hope that I can also make my place in his heart, now only 5 days are left, please God help me. " She prayed..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-------------------
Shreyansh is feeding Arya with his hands. Both are sitting on the bed...

"you also eat your food," Arya said to him
Seeing this, she feels very bad that ever since Shreyansh came, he has been engaged in helping only her in everything and he has not even changed his clothes yet..

"I'll eat later " he replied giving her a glass of water and her medicines...
.
"she looked at her palm where there were many pills, seeing which she made a weird face because she hates the smell of medicines, she does not like medicines at all. "

Her eyes went towards the window which was near her bed. Due to this, she looked towards Shreyansh and again looked towards the window, Shreyansh's back was towards her. And as soon as he turned towards her, he understood just by looking at her face what was going on in her mind.

"Don't even think about throwing them away. Take the medicine quietly. "

She flicked hearing him and Looking at him innocently she said, "No, I was not throwing them, look, I am taking my medicine right now."She said and shut down her eyes and took out all the medicine in one go and drank a glass of water...

Shreyansh shook his head listing her and left the room..

She looks at him with a grimace and sits quietly on the bed. Waiting for him to come out of the bathroom

After a few minutes, Shreyansh came out of the bathroom after taking a bath  
He looked at Arya and asked, “Have you slept yet?”

"I was about to " she replied and licked her dry lips looking at his six-pack abs  His hair was still wet and water was dripping. which made him look even hotter
He was just in his shorts and was rubbing his hair with a towel. A towel was lying around  his neck