Chapter 23

Everyone's faces turned pale after hearing Ashvi's words.

Arya who was standing outside the room, the ground drooped under her feet and her face turned colorless.

" he killed her family "

Shreyansh, Yuvaan, Vihaan, Neha and Kunal were also in the same scare, they too could not believe their ears for a moment then Ashvi again said with a heartbreaking voice

"H-e k-ill-ed m-y fa-m-ily, Vivek killed my br-ot-her and m-y parents,"  she told him in a very panicked voice and her breathing also began boosting rapidly, she started breathing very heavily and at the same time, she started weeping very loudly.

Yuvaan was continuously saying that now she should calm down because she has been crying for a long time and this may spoil her health but she is not able to keep calm... She was continuously sobbing

"That bastard did so many crimes with Ashvi too, but the dog did not even spare her family. Once I Find the bastard, I will give him such a death that even his spirit will shake. " Shreyansh murmured And he took his step out of the room because he could not bear to see Ashvi in such a situation...

He gestured to Vihaan to come out of the room because he wanted to talk with him he nodded his head and went out of the room with him, and then both of their eyes fell on Arya who was listening to everything and tears were drifting from her eyes. Seeing Arya here, they understood that she had heard all this

Shreyansh and Arya's eyes met for a moment but there was only hatred for her in Shreyansh's stares.
Shreyansh was glancing at her with disgusted gazes, anger was visible in his sights to which she said in her trembling voice...

"Tr-ust m-e I r-eall-y didn't know anything about this either " She gave him clarification even knowing that he would not believe her words and the same thing happened. Shreyansh completely ignored her and went away from there while cursing at someone on the phone..

" You guys have already taken a lot of time. Now I give you two hours. In 2 hours tell me his address. Track his location where he is otherwise no one will be worse than me.UNDERSTAND " He got furious at someone on the phone and disconnected the phone...
.
.
.
.
.
.

"H-e ru-in-ed m-y en-tire li-fe. He took away the people fo-r wh-om I w-as li-ving, I al-so do-n't w-ant t-o live, I also want to die. " Asvi said while hiccuping the pain in her voice was visual which showed how hurt she was..

"I a-m n-ot a go-od dau-ghter nor am I a good sis-ter I could not save my- family Yu-vaan "  She was babbling and breathing intensely while sobbing all this time.

" calm down Please..

"You are a good daughter, you are a good sister please calm down otherwise how will your parents feel seeing you in this condition Ashvi calm down"