chapter 34

" I want to eat you," Shreyansh said with a smirk and captured her soft lips with his..

Arya was taken back by his action, her eyes widened in shock when she felt his cold lips on her, This time the kiss did not seem angry but more of love. He was kissing her delicately as if she was a doll made of glass...

Soon Arya felt a soft feeling and then she realized that now she was lying completely on the bed, and Shreyansh was on top of her...

He was kissing her full of love, One of his hands was on her cheek and the other hand was on her waist...

Mmmmmh. A muffled sound left her mouth when he bit her lips and broke the kiss looking into her eyes

"Kiss me back jaan " he let out in a soft tone creasing her cheeks which melted Arya's heart, her chest was moving up and down
Many emotions of love were awakening inside her.

She smiled and nodded her head again Shreyansh pressed his lips with her, But this kiss was not soft, it was a kiss full of desire in which both were kissing each other with all their heart.

The tongues of both were fighting with each other for saliva

The tongues of both were fighting with each other for saliva..Shreyansh took her lower lip between his teeth and bit it lightly...
Due to this, he heard a moaning voice of Arya.

Arya had one hand around his midriff and the other hand in his hair. She was caressing his hair and one of her hands was roaming around his entire midriff..
He was not leaving her lips even for a second due to which she was having difficulty breathing.

When he realized she couldn't breathe anymore he left his lips.

A-n-sh.... Ahhhhh; She moaned When he left her lips and attacked her neck
First, he took a little bit of the skin of her neck between his teeth and bit it lightly, then to give her relief from the pain, he also sucked that part, due to which Arya was feeling a lot of pleasure...

"S-he-y...ple-as-e " She fisted his hair while Shreyansh started sucking her neck.

Shreyansh was also getting a different kind of pleasure after hearing the sound of a moan from Arya's mouth. Because of this, he looks at her face,