chapter 12.

After a few minutes, vihaan came back with sandwiches and kept in front of them

Kunal and Shreyansh started eating sandwiches like they were starving for days

"One thing has to be accepted bro, you have magic in your hands," Kunal let out eating a tasty sandwich

"Your future wife will be very blessed to have a life  partner like you who knows how to cook," Kunal spoke out

Hearing his words vihaal rolled his eyes on him and said "Now that you guys are full, get out of my home, I also want to sleep. "

"Who told you that we are going to leave after eating?" Shreyansh asked while sitting on the couch like King

"What do you mean? "

"Tonight we are not going anywhere, today we are staying here and you cannot throw us out of this house because this is our house too, whatever is yours is ours too, so do not even think that we will leave from here. "Saying this, Kunal got up from the sofa and went upstairs without hearing Vihaan.

Heyy! Stop "Vihaan shouted to him but he didn't stop

Shreyansh was looking at everything with a smile Seeing Kunal and Vihaan fighting like a child, he started recollecting their old memories, how they used to fight with each other in their childhood but also adored each other very much.
And they still do, they can even give their lives for each other happily
Those people are not just friends but they are brothers to each other, even if they are not related by blood but they consider each other as their brothers.
Who are always there for each other in their difficulties "

Shreyansh also got up from the sofa and placing his hand on Vihaan's shoulder said," Getting so angry is not good for health, come let's sleep."

"Shreyansh "Vihaan called him annoyedly

"Vihaan " he said in the same tone as his and dragged him towards the room

But as soon as they opened the door of the room, they saw Kunal already lying on the bed doing something on his phone...

"You were feeling sleepy, what are you doing now? " vihaan questioned while going towards him.

"Nothing, yaar a girl has messed me up. She has just joined the hospital. She has messed me up a lot, that's why I was mad... Kunal said remembering the hospital accident

"Ooh a girl, "Vihaan and Shreyansh said in a teasing tone

Kunal grimaced at both of them and said," It is nothing like the way you guys are guessing ".

"Hey, nothing yaar, today I just had a fight with that girl on a small matter and that girl made a big deal out of that small thing and she is number one in fighting, she could not keep her mouth shut. She talks so much that I started getting a headache listening to her blabbering, that's why I came to your place. " Kunal told them But listening to him it seemed as if he was complaining.