chapter 64

Trisha, out of a moment of anger and frustration, ended up biting his lips which resulted in his lips starting to bleed. Despite this, she maintained a tight grip on his lips and continued to passionately kiss him without letting go.

Vihaan, overcome by the intense moment, couldn't resist and let out a moan. Observing Trisha's actions, he responded by placing his hand on her backside, pulling her closer, and engaging in a fervent kiss.

Remaining in the pool, Vihaan lifted Trisha in his arms but she refused to disengage from their intense kiss, prompting him to carry her out of the pool.

Trisha's hands roamed over Vihaan's body while their lips remained locked in a continuous embrace. Vihaan kept his eyes open, contrasting with Trisha's closed eyes. The profound emotions between them stirred a deep sense of desire, with both feeling the urge to truly become one with each other in every sense - merging their bodies, souls, and hearts...

Trisha separated from Vihaan when they both had difficulty breathing. She placed her head on his chest to listen to his fast heartbeat. Trisha then noticed Vihaan struggling to breathe, with red lips and marks from her teeth. Despite this, she felt satisfied seeing her marks on him. Trisha didn't hold back her emotions and started leaving marks on Vihaan's neck. She felt the urge to mark him completely as hers. She bit his neck, causing him to groan in pain.

His grip tightened on Trisha, but he didn't stop her for a second because he was really into it. He was enjoying feeling that power over her, relishing dominating Trisha. Trisha left her mark on him as Vihaan carried her into the farmhouse. Once inside, he gently laid her down on a big sofa and positioned himself on top of her. Their eyes were locked, both consumed by desire and the need to be together in body and soul. Trisha tugged on his shirt, pulling him closer until their faces were inches apart.

" 'I love you so much, Vihaan,'" she said with affectionate eyes...

"I love you more sweetheart " he spoke up gently kissing her...

"Can we move forward tonight?" she asked looking deep into his eyes

"Could we possibly move our relationship forward today? I understand that you mentioned we should wait until marriage to become closer, but I am feeling overwhelmed with anticipation. My body is craving your touch and I am eager to be close to you. I feel like my body yearns for your touch unlike anything before. Will you show me a love like I have never experienced before?" She expressed with heartfelt eyes and a loving voice...

Vihaan is tongue-tied after hearing Trisha. He's feeling just like her, all out of sorts. Today, he's in a state where he feels like he's not in charge of his own body and wishes to touch Trisha and be touched by her...

Tisha I...

Her hand gently placed his hand between her breasts as she reassured him, 'If you have concerns about me feeling uncomfortable with your touch, let me assure you that it does not make me uncomfortable at all. Your touch is truly special to me, evoking feelings of pure joy and heaven...."

Upon hearing her words, a smile graced Vihaan's countenance as he felt content knowing that neither in the past, present, nor future would Trisha experience any discomfort as a result of his actions towards her. However, it is imperative that both feel entirely at ease in each other's presence before progressing their relationship in this manner.

He gently kissed her forehead before gazing into her eyes and asked

"Are you sure? "

"Yes " She replied rubbing her feet together because of the sensation of feeling running through her heart

" I am Moving forward, feel free to let me know if you start to feel a little uncomfortable," he stated with a charming smile, prompting Trisha to reciprocate with a smile and a nod of agreement. She then sweetly wrapped both her hands around Vihaan's neck and drew him closer to her.