chapter 15

"I don't want to hear any nonsense from you, I just want to find him as soon as possible "Shreyansh angrily spoke out to his man on the phone and disconnected the call

"Run as much as you want but you can't escape from me. No power in the world can save you for me Your death is written in my hands, just once we meet " he thought

"I also went to his house and saw that only his phone was lying there was also found damaged, there was no sign of him in his house, the money and jewellery were also missing from his house and his belongings were also missing." vihaan told shreyansh

" I think he is planning to go out of India, we have to find him as soon as possible before it gets too late. "

"No matter which corner of the planet he goes to, he can't escape from me," he muttered in outrage

"Just send our men".. Shreyansh was about to say further Then a notification came on his phone and he took his phone out of his pocket as soon as he looked at his phone screen his eyes turned dark with rage...

"This girl will not give up on her cheating habits. I was going easy on her till now But now she will know what is the consequence of betraying Shreyansh Singh Rajput. "

Vihaan was looking at his confused face, And he was wondering what he saw he was getting so mad, so he snatched the phone from his hand and as soon as he looked at the screen of his phone, his eyes were also thunderstruck...

"Take care of Yuvaan and Aashvi, I am leaving now, I am sure she must know where Vivek is. " Sheyansh let out walking out of the hospital

-------------------------------------

"Shreyansh is sitting in his room. He has kept his room twilight and has a cigarette in his hand. He is sitting on the sofa like a king and his eyes are fixed on the door of the room as if he is waiting for someone.

Then the door of the room unlocked

Arya who had just come from outside opened the door of the room and as soon as she entered the room she found the whole room shrouded in darkness she switched on the light which lit up the room...

But then she was horrified and her stares filled with anxiety when she saw Shreyansh sitting on the sofa...
Bitterness was visible in his eyes so Arya felt even more nervous and she wondered what happened now that he was so angry.

"She took a deep breath and told herself there was no need to be frightened.

And she started moving inside the room. She was about to go towards the bathroom when Shreyansh let out.

"Where are you coming from "

"I had to bring some important things so I went to the market," she answered

He got up from the sofa and started shifting towards her, due to which she also started taking steps back and soon her back slammed into the wall.

"You are telling the truth, right? " he questioned in a calm tone

She confusedly looked at him and nodded her head.

"As soon as he heard her answer, Shreyansh started laughing loudly. "

Seeing him laughing like this, she was not getting any good feelings, she felt as if something wrong is going to happen...

"Shreyansh " she called him but
But her words got stuck in her throat when without thinking twice Shreyansh strangled her...

"W-h-at a-re y-ou d-o-ing? Leave m-e "

"Leave you! How can I leave you? You keep cheating on me again and again and you think I'll let you go easily every time " he muttered in malice choking her throat due to which Arya was having difficulty inhaling and exhaling, and tears were streaming from her gazes...

She was struggling a lot to free herself from his captivity but she was not able to free herself...

"You are telling me that you went to the market to get some things, then what is this, how long will you keep lying to me? " Shreyansh asked with bloodshot eyes showing her his phone scene

Saying this he released her neck and suddenly Arya fell on the ground while breathing heavily...

He also sat down on his knees on the ground near her level and immediately took her hair in his fist.

" You tell me what is all this, if you lie this time then I will kill you, I will not even think twice," he asked in frustration

He is giving pain to Arya but he is also feeling the same pain what hurts him more is that even today she is hiding things from her.
"She is just coming to meet Vivek and yet she is lying to him that she had gone to the market.

She looked at him with her teary eyes and in his eyes, she could see the hatred for herself due to which she understood one thing this Shreyansh was no longer the Shreyansh who loved her, he had truly become the one who hated him with all my heart, And he really won't think twice before killing her.

She's made him like this.

"You are coming to meet Vivek now, tell me where he is now otherwise no one will be worse than me," he asked in a warning voice

"What is your problem Shreyansh, Why do you hate my brother so much? Why are you always after him, It was I who betrayed you. It was I who tried to kill you in revenge. Why do you always after my brother "Arya asked

"And anyway, what is the big deal in this, if I meet my brother, he is my brother, I can meet him anytime, anywhere," she said in wrath

"hold your tongue before raising your voice at me " he alerted her caught her arm and lifted her from the ground.

"Come, let me show you your brother's misdeeds." Saying this he dragged her out of the room...

"where are you taking me? leave me" she said and tried to remove his hand from her

He turned towards her and gave her a death glimmer " Due to which she halted moving her hands and legs and started following him silently...

---------------------------
"Why have you brought me to the hospital" she questioned coming out of the car

But he did not respond to anything she asked  and by holding her hand tightly he dragged her inside the hospital

"Please walk   slow " 

As soon as they went inside the hospital, Arya's eyes fell on Yuvan and Vihaan who were standing outside a room.

"What are these people doing here? Has something happened to someone? "

Soon they also reached near vihaan and Yuvan and Shreyansh jerked and left her hand.

Vihaan and Yuvan's eyes also went to Arya and Shreyansh.

"Has anything happened to any of you guys? What are you guys doing here in the hospital? " Arya asked in an uneasy voice

The yuvaan turned his face away, completely ignoring her, but Vihaan pointed his finger towards the room and as soon as Arya turned her face towards the room, her eyes went wide open in scare.

" Ashvi "

........to be continued...

to be continued