chapter 62

👉previous night moments of Ashvi Yuvaan and Trisha and Vihaan...

"

, Aashvi and Yuvan are having a dinner date at a super famous hotel that's big on showcasing ancient Indian culture. Aashvi is totally into all the cultural stuff here and Yuvan is being all sweet and thoughtful for bringing her to a place he knows she'd love. Plus, he made sure to order all her favourite food. As Aashvi was admiring the hotel's architecture, she suddenly caught the sound of a beautiful song playing nearby. She glanced over and saw musicians playing sweet tunes with guitars and other instruments. But then, she realized they were all alone in their section, surrounded by candles and roses, adding to the romantic vibe...

Then Ashvi looked at Yuvan and saw him smiling back at her, causing her heart to race. Yuvan's gaze always manages to stir something in him when he looks at her like that."

'Why is it just us two here?' Aashivi wondered, realizing no one else seemed to be around.

" 'I've booked this whole place for us, so we have it to ourselves,' he explained.

"'But why?' Ashvi asked, surprised. '

"Because I want us to have some alone time, away from the crowd. When I bring my future wife out for dinner, it's about just us. We should only focus on each other" he replied, intertwining his fingers with Ashvi's on the table. They both got lost in each other's eyes, the romantic song in the background making their moment even more special. However, their moment was interrupted when they heard the waiters approaching with their food...

Finally, the waiters brought over the food and headed out. As soon as Ashvi laid her eyes on the delicious spread, her mouth started watering because it all looked exactly how she liked it. She couldn't resist licking her lips, which brought a smile to Yuvan's face.

"Slowly but surely, he's seeing the Ashvi he knows and loves returning,' he thought as he gazed at her with adoration in his eyes.

"'I'd give up the whole world just to see one of her sweet smiles.'"

Yuvan had made sure to order all of Ashvi's favourite dishes, and she couldn't stop glancing at him, waiting for him to start eating. Her attention was particularly fixed on the Jalebi and Rabri.

"start eating, Ashvi,' Yuvan prompted as he plated up some food for her.

"Are you not going to eat?" Aashvi asked Yuvan, noticing he hadn't served himself any food.

"If you're going to feed me by your hand, then I'll eat," he said softly, but Aashvi overheard him.

"What did you say?" She asked him to repeat his words.

"Nothing, I meant there's no need for another plate, I'll eat from yours. Sharing a meal from one plate increases love," he said while feeding her which made her gaze at him with admiring eyes.

"I'll eat on my own, you eat your food," Aashvi insisted as she noticed he was only feeding her.

"Don't worry about me, baby, I'll eat," he teased, calling her 'baby' despite her previous requests not to...

"Can you please not call me by this name? I find it weird," she said with a shy smile as her cheeks turned red.

"Call me whatever you want, I don't mind, but please don't take this name away from me. I'll call you baby because you're my Baby."

"I'm not a baby, Yuvaan," she glared at him.

"You're 24 years old and I'm 25. I'm one year older than you, so you're my baby," he said with a grin as he mixed the jalebi in the rabri and brought it close to her mouth.