Chapter 58

"I want to eat you, I'm allowed,"  Shreyansh uttered, ' as he positioned her on the bed and then sat down with her on his lap

, ' day by  day you are becoming shameless, Shreyansh' -  Arya spoke up gently hiting  his chest.

" Only for you do I cast aside shame. I believe I am fortunate to have the most beautiful wife in the world. so  being shameless is necessary,' he expressed affectionately while kissing both her cheeks. Arya, blushing, attempted to disentangle herself from his embrace.

'Release me, Shreyansh. Freshen up while I prepare something for you to eat,' Arya suggested.

'I am not hungry. Sit quietly like this. I wish to spend some time with you before returning to the hospital,' he remarked, resting his face on her shoulder. Arya tried to speak, but he gently silenced her with his finger on her lips.

'Just remain seated next to me like this,' he insisted, planting a kiss on her cheek. Arya agreed to his plea and continued sitting quietly on his lap. Shreyansh kept his face on her shoulder, and both of them sat there in silence, mutually absorbed in each other.

 Shreyansh kept his face on her shoulder, and both of them sat there in silence, mutually absorbed in each other

Shreyansh intertwined his fingers with hers on one hand and gently kissed them.

'Your hands are very delicate and feeble,' he whispered.

'Did you notice today?' she inquired, turning to face him.
Shreyansh awkwardly smiled,
placing a light kiss on her lips before starting to play with her fingers.

'Well, you are starting at the office from tomorrow, correct?' he inquired.

'Yes, and I am thrilled about embarking on this new journey,' Arya responded with a joyful expression. As Shreyansh observed the smile on her face, he also felt a sense of tranquility.

'But also be slightly nervous. You see, I previously worked with Vivek at Singhania Company, which was a marketing firm. I had no desire to work in marketing at all, but due to my so-called brother, I had to work with him.Because he always used to blackmail me emotionally whenever I thought about my career, he always wanted to remind me that my father wants to take this company forward and he wants me to work in his company only.  However, now I am pursuing the career I have always dreamed of since childhood. I aspire to make a name for myself among the finest designers in the world, and now I am taking the first step towards that dream,' Arya expressed sincerely.