chapter 55

She stepped back to let Yuvaan enter the house

She stepped back to let Yuvaan enter the house. As soon as he entered, Ashvi stared at him and asked.

"What do you want to talk to me, I have already cleared everything, so why are you not understanding? "

She was very angry at herself as she was the reason for Yuvaan's miserable condition. She wants Yuvaan to forget her, move on and be happy in his life.

"First you give me the answer to my question, why are you not accepting me? Where am I lacking? " he asked in a soft tone.

"What is there to answer in this Yuvaan?? whatever I felt, I told you. I have no feelings for you. I do not feel anything for you, why are you not understanding? " She said in a soft tone.

"Do you know how guilty I feel after watching your condition? You please be happy, why are you ruining your life because of me? Your misery is making me miserable for the fact that I am the one responsible for your condition. " She burst into tears

"Please stop crying. Your tears hurt me. It hurts my heart " he requested taking his step closer to her but before he could touch her she backed off from him.

For a few moments, nothing exchanged between them, both remained silent. But both of them were unable to keep the tears from their eyes.

"Are you not accepting me because of your past? " Yuvaan asked the question that had been going on in his mind for a long time.

Ashvi's breathing increased suddenly and she started stealing glances. she was not looking at him.

"I don't want to remind you of all that, I don't want to remind you of all those painful memories of your past but you are forcing me. If you are not accepting me just because of this, then listen to me... I don't care about your past, for me you are my Ashvi right now and I promise you that I will help you to forget those painful memories that are sitting in your mind, I will help you heal all the painful scars that demon have given you. I will help you only if you consider me worthy," he begged standing in front of her.

After listening to Yuvaan's words, the memories of whatever happened to her came before her eyes and she suddenly fell on the ground and started crying uncontrollably...

"Ashvi!" He panicked and went closer to her and started caressing her by holding her hand...

"I beg you please don't cry "

Ashvi jerked her hand from his hold and looked at him softly wiping her tears.

"How can you love a girl like me Who's completely ruined. I have nothing to give to you. " she let out and again fresh tears welled in her eyes..

"I don't care about your past. To me, you are as pure as you were back then when we first met. I want nothing from you but some space in your life and heart. ".... he said and pulled her closer..