chapter 36

Vihaan is sitting near a hill, on the edge of the hill. His eyes are on the dense forest below the hill. His eyes are also moist. He also has a letter in his hand...
Today he is sitting at the same place where he lost his HEER...

Then he remembered last night's accident.

Flashback...

When he reached home last night, he saw that Trisha was sitting downstairs in the living hall. She was lying on the sofa, so he thought that she was asleep, due to which when he took his steps forward, he saw that she was not asleep but thinking something with open eyes.

Her eyes were also red, looking as if she had cried...

" Trisha " he called her
Hearing this She quickly gets up from the sofa and looks at him..

"Huh.. "

"Why are you up so late at night? You should have gone to sleep," he asked

Hearing this she smiled sadly and said "
Tonight is my last night in your house, 10 days have passed since I gave you the challenge, so I thought I should spend this night remembering the memories that I have spent with you in these 10 days."

"10 days passed and I didn't even know "
Time is passing very fast." vihaan thought...

"he was thinking about something when Trisha's voice brought him back.

"vihaan..."

Haa.

"Do you have no feelings for me?" she said Hoping to get a positive answer but little did she know the answer would break her heart into pieces..

"No..I don't have any feelings for you" he said with an expressionless face as if he didn't care..

Tears tumbled from her eyes and took her phases closer to him and said

" I love you," she said glancing at him full of devotion. She knows that he will not love her, yet she has started adoring him madly

He took his steps back and said "I don't love you"

She smiled sadly and said, "I don't care, my love is enough for both of us."

"Don't screw my brain I've told you before I don't love you and stop chasing me I'm no good man for you.." Trisha please Forget about me, you will definitely find a good boy who will really love you.

"I don't care whether you are good or bad for me but my heart only loves you". Saying this she went towards him and without But in the blink of an eye she pressed her lips from his and said in a blink she separated

She took her steps back when She felt his furious eyes on her

" Sorry " for without your permission
To kiss you but I just want to give my first to the man who I fell in love with madly even if he doesn't want to love me.. She said biting her lips nervously where tears were still flowing from her gorgeous eyes
She is not able to bear this pain, she tries everything to get Vihan's love but still, she cannot succeed. She couldn't make him fall in love with her.