chapter 60

Time is flying and all the couples seem super happy, especially Ashvi and Yuvan who are growing closer by the day

Time is flying and all the couples seem super happy, especially Ashvi and Yuvan who are growing closer by the day. Ashvi has been taking good care of Yuvan, even taking him out for outings to help with his health. With her care and his family's care and support, Yuvan is recovering well and can now handle his tasks on his own. But Yuvan sometimes pretends to be unwell just to have Ashvi near him, enjoying her attention as he struggles to put his feelings into words. Despite feeling guilty for troubling her, he can't help but appreciate her caring nature and the way she looks after him....

Shreyansh is really happy for Arya about the competition, but also a bit worried because she has to work harder ever since she agreed to participate. Sometimes she forgets to take care of herself and doesn't pay attention to her meals , but Shreyansh is always there to help her out. He's promised himself to support her through everything. However, he does get annoyed and even a bit jealous when Arya is too caught up in work or family to give him attention. They only really get to spend time together at night when they're both tired from work and end up falling asleep...

Vihaan and Trisha's life is going really well. No matter how busy Vihaan is, he always makes sure to spend time with Trisha. And she understands his situation too. When she sees him tired, she pampers him like a child, taking good care of him. In return, he takes her shopping, out to dinner, or whatever time he has free. They always make time for each other and enjoy chatting playfully to keep each other happy...

In the office right now, everyone is there including Yuvan. They are on their lunch break. Yuvan got bored at home and decided to join the office because Ashvi also had to go to work. He doesn't want to bother her more, especially after troubling her a lot with his health. But today, he's planning a dinner date with her and he's really excited about it... Arya was headed towards Shreyansh's cabin but she paused when she saw him with a girl. The girl looked familiar and then Arya remembered seeing her at her reception party...

Riya ?...

"Yes her name is Riya...." I heard her name from Shreyansh on the day of the party.

, Arya couldn't take her eyes off of Shreyansh and the girl. It looked like they were having a great time chatting with each other . But, it seemed like something was up because Arya looked a bit jealous seeing Shreyansh laugh with someone else. That's not a good feeling....

"why is he laughing so much with that girl" She murmured ,She was fuming and couldn't shake off this uneasy feeling. It's like those weird vibes from that party are consuming her thoughts. She trusted Shreyansh, but those memories of the clingy girl are messing with her head, pretty unsettling...

Her intense gaze was fixed on both of them, but little did she know that three other people were also watching her with amused expressions. They were all finding it quite entertaining to see her like that because they were planning to use her to play a prank on their friend and brother...

"chalo Mere pyare bhaiyo kaam par lagaate hain ab aaega asalee maaza toh
(Hey my dear brothers  let's get to work now and get ready for the real fun!)
"Kunal stated in a mischievous tone that he had just arrived from the hospital to meet them for some work. However, upon seeing the situation in front of him, a mischievous prank crossed his mind.