Chapter 43...

All of them had finished their dinner and now everyone had come out of the restaurant then Trisha said to Yuvan...

"Come on now take us to the mall " she said with a smirk to trouble him.

"Yes yes, come on, today you have to spend your money, right? So let's take us   to the mall, today everyone's shopping will be done with your money only." Vihaan said the same tone as Trisha both Trisha and Vihaan hi-fi with each other seeing which Ashvi and Arya giggled.

Because they know that Yuvaan is going to face trouble today and they are really going to trouble him a lot today...

"Chaliye dever ji"  Trisha said teasingly and pinched his both cheeks...

"Let go brother-in-low"

"No, no, we have had dinner, now let's go home, I will take you shopping some other day, let it be this for today, yuvaan said nervously because he knew that both his brothers were in full mood to trouble him today, Looking at their devilish smile, it seemed as if they were completely ready to empty his bank account. "

"No, we have to do shopping today, " Shraynsh said hearing which everyone stated follow him.

"Brothers, have some mercy hour little brother, I know you both are doing all this to trouble me, you both want to empty my bank account, and that is why you will deliberately buy more expensive things but have some mercy on me, Don't insult me in front of girls, have some mercy on your brother. Don't do this, especially in front of Ashvi, .... " Yuvaan whispered in Shreaynsh and Vihaan's ears...

"Don't worry, we only have to buy two or three diamonds and gold watches and some rings. We may also buy some clothes. Shoes, etc...  " Vihaan said naughty seeing Yuvaan's face...

WHAT!!!!!... Yuvaan asked with amazed experience.

"Listen, listen, I don't have that much money, you all go shopping some other day, I will make you all go shopping too, but right now I don't have enough money in my bank to complete your pharmacy, let me go shopping for my sisters-in-law and my future wife" yuan burst out...

"No no, we also have to go shopping today. You told us that you have a lot of money, so let us also go shopping. " Shreyansh said teasily...

Bahii.....!!!! Uhhhg. Yuvaan singed looking at his both Devil brothers

"Both of you are really devils. Instead of helping your brother, you are troubling him " He said showing them that he is angry..

"We know we are devils, tell us something new"Vihaan and Shreyansh said while giving hi-fi to each other..

"What are these people muttering amongst themselves standing so far away?" Trisha said looking at Vihaan, Shreynsh and Yuvaan..

Don't know...