chapter 63

Vihaan suddenly took off from Trisha's place in the car, and she looked at him with surprise.

'What's up? Why the rush? And why do you look so pale?' Trisha inquired.

'Raghav caught us kissing each other,' he confessed.

'So what?' Trisha asked

. 'So what? Your brother saw us kissing and he was shooting me death glares,' Vihaan added.

Trisha burst into laughter at this revelation

. 'Are you seriously laughing at my misery?' Vihaan questioned, sounding annoyed.

'Oh, come on. You're a big hulk with a baby heart,' Trisha teased, playfully pinching his cheeks

'"You're so scared of my brother. But honestly, you don't have to be afraid. He might look tough, but he's a softie inside. And even if he catches us smooching, let him see,"' she reassured and rested her head on his shoulder grabbing his biceps
Vihaan also chuckled as he intertwined his fingers with one of her hands while the other hand remained on the steering wheel, which he used to drive leisurely towards the palace. The sound of songs filled their car as they made their way to their destination, merrily humming along.

"Despite being far away from the city, they found themselves in a deserted forest, making Trisha feel a bit nervous. However, as he held her hand and reassured her with a calm tone, he mentioned, 'Don't worry. Relax and stay calm, I am here with you sweetheart "

Trisha saw him, smiled, and felt relieved, thinking nothing could happen to her as long as Vihaan was there. They walked a bit more into the forest until Trisha's eyes spotted something that immediately caught her attention. 'Wow!' she exclaimed in surprise. Vihaan parked the car, got out, and walked towards Trisha to open the door for her, offering his hand. Trisha happily placed her hand in his, taking in the mesmerizing sight before her. 'This view is so beautiful,' she remarked, watching the fireflies dancing among the trees.

Then she remembered telling Vihaan about her wish to see a lot of fireflies together in the forest. She knew it was a weird desire, but she couldn't resist. She wanted to see fireflies and a whole bunch of them... 'Vihaan,' she exclaimed as he suddenly picked her up in his arms. 'There are still many surprises for you,' he said, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as they gazed at the fireflies.

Vihaan carried her towards the forest, where a path was beautifully decorated with candles, flowers, and colourful lights...

Trisha was wide-eyed, taking in everything happening around her. It all felt like a dream to her. Every detail was arranged just the way she had always imagined, like her dream proposal scenario. And instead of red roses, there were white and pink ones...

Trisha couldn't stop glancing at Vihaan and the decorations.

"pata nahin tha aap itanee romantic hai"

'I had no idea you were so romantic,' she exclaimed, gazing at him admiringly.

"abhee aapako hamaare baare mein pata hee kya hai "

'Do you even know anything about me?' he replied, looking at her and playfully pinching her waist. 'Ouch!' Trisha immediately retaliated by hitting Vihaan's chest

Vihaan was laughing as he walked forward, still holding her in his arms. But once he realized they were very close to their destination, he looked at Trisha and said,

'Close your eyes, sweetheart.'

'Why?' she asked. '

"Just do it,' he told her. Trisha closed half of her eyes on his request and started peeking around with the other half. Vihaan pinched her waist again, warning, "'Don't cheat, or you'll be punished. Close your eyes quietly.