chapter 52

"never i will never let you go away from me" he said

Vihaan stood like this for a few moments, hugging Trisha tightly...
Trisha also kept caressing his back continuously which gave him relief.
Just then the lights came back on in the room and Vihaan, whose eyes were closed, opened his eyes...

"You lied to me" he asked in a serious tone separating from her..

Huh.

"You lied to me when I asked you if you were home " he asked in a mad voice forgetting his condition, right now he was just worried about Trisha because he did not like the fact Trisha travelling alone at night..

" She bit her tongue and again embraced him from behind and said, "Forgive me but I was feeling like meeting you so I came, I was alone at home too. "

"Why? Where is Raghav " he asked but still in a hard tone?..

", Bhai is also a professor, so he went to a camp from his university with the students. " She said still hugging him tightly.

"Sorry, I know you are angry with me that I was travelling alone, but don't consider me so weak. If any trouble comes to me, I can protect myself. " she meekly said turning him towards her.

"I know you can protect yourself, you are not weak, but think about me for once, I was very scared by this thought, because nowadays we cannot trust anyone, who knows what might happen next moment? I was just worried about you, I've already lost enough people, I just..." He stopped in the middle and again embraced her in his arms

"So I don't know, but even if this thought comes to my mind that you have got scratched, my breathing stops just thinking about it. If anything happens to you, I will not be able to live, I'll die Trisha, really now I don't have the courage anymore to lose my loved one". He let out but his voice turned heavily
It was clear from his voice that something was troubling him.

"Vihaan " She softly called him seeing the changes in his tone.

Hugh. He groaned inhaling her fragrance
In relief

"Have you started having these nightmares again? " She asked in a serious voice.

" I... His voice wavered and to avoid Trisha's questions he said, twisting the words "

"If you wanted to meet, you would have called me, and I would have come, never travel alone at night, just give a call to me I will come to you," he said moving towards the bed with her "

"I have asked you something, answer it first Vihaan," Trisha asked again...

"No, I am not having any nightmares.....
it is already late let's go to sleep " he let out avoiding her questions

"Lier," She said in anger

"I am not lying Trisha "

"I swear to you Vihaan, tell me what is troubling you, you can share all your things with me, and I will never judge you. " She said cupping his face in her palms