𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒈𝒆

.........

"Get ready" he told her who was looking at him like she would kill him..

"I will not be ready" she said looking  at with angry..

He smirked and roughly held her jaw become of which she hissed in pain " Are you sure darling " he asked in hickey voice...

She didn't said anything and give death glare to him..

"Get ready quietly, the auspicious time is coming. Don't force me otherwise I have no problem in changing your clothes  anyway I am going to see you without clothes  tonight he said  looking at her head to Toe...

"You just keep dreaming about this " she said while keeping  herself strong infront of  monster..

He clenched her jaw and pushed her against the wall and Pressed his lips with her...

---------------------------------------------

"I love you " she said looking  at him with full of love..

He took his steps back and said " i don't love you"

She smiled sadly and said, "I don't care, my love is enough for both of us."

"Don't screw my brain I've told you before I don't love you and stop chasing me I'm no good man for you.."

"I don't care whether you are good or bad for me but my heart only loves you". Saying this she went towards him and without thinking anything she pressed her lips to his lips.

--------------------------------------

"How can you love a girl like me Who's completely ruined I have nothing" she said and tears welled up in her eyes..

"I don't care about this stuff, I don't care about your past, to me you are still pure right ".... he said and pulled  her closer..

"Please accept my love , please  accept me ,  "
He said with pending voice and wiped her tears with his thumb..

I can't ; she said in meekly voice...

Hearing which his tamper get high,  he cupped her face and said " Why can't you see my love Why don't you see that I love you more than myself..

She didn't said anything and lowered her lashes,  because of which he lost his temper and roughly held her jaw and pressed his lips with her....

Thank you so much for reading
Please  do vote , comment and follow