Chapter 95

Kara, Natalie and Ashley all sit with Lena in the bed, while Lena tucks right into her birthday breakfast. Even though Kara would very much like to be next to her omega, she has let Natalie and Ashley take their places either side of Lena, while she has taken her own place on the other side of the bed, with only Natalie between herself and Lena. Despite this, Kara is still enjoying this moment, and is happy to see this brief moment where Natalie and Ashley are just focusing on Lena, and not thinking about Andrea, and everything that is going on with her. However, Kara is sure that everything in regards to that is still in the back of Natalie and Ashley's minds. Kara just hopes that even if it's for a little while, Natalie and Ashley can take a break from all of that today, and Lena too.

"Hmmm..... This is truly delicious." Lena smiles, as she eats the last few bits on her plate, "I give my compliments to the chefs."

Natalie and Ashley both let out small chuckles at Lena saying that to her.

"So, tell me, what are the plans for today? I hope that we won't be doing anything too drastic?" Lena asks.

"No." Kara replies, "We are going to keep it small, and casual."

"Okay. Good." Lena nods, "That sounds perfect."

"Anyway, once you have finished eating that, you can stay here, in bed, while Natalie, Ashley and I take your plate away, and we will then come back with your birthday presents, which we want to watch you open." Kara explains.

"Yeah! We got you a bunch of good presents!" Natalie says, happily.

"Yes, well, Natalie and I do. Kara refused to tell us what she has got you for your birthday." Ashley says, with a bit of a pout, as she looks over at Kara.

Kara lets out a chuckle at Ashley saying that, clearly taking no offense to it.

"That is because I want to keep it a surprise." Kara says.

"Hmmm.... okay." Ashley hums.

"Well, I am very intrigued to see what you have all got me." Lena says, as she now finishes her food.

Kara and the girls now take the tray of food from Lena's lap, and now all leave the room. As they walk outside the room Lena can clearly hear the sound of Natalie and Ashley talking to Kara, just sounding happy as they do. It really makes Lena so very happy to hear this, both in regards to the girls being so happy around Kara, and also just to hear an improve in the girls' emotional mood, even if it's just for now. Lena is then left alone for a few minutes, waiting for Kara and the girls to return with her presents, wondering what they've actually got for her. Lena has never been one that cares about presents or anything, as after all, she is so rich that anything she wants she can just buy, which means buying gifts for her is already very difficult. However, Lena is still intrigued to see what Natalie, Kara and Ashley have got for her, particularly Natalie and Ashley.

Eventually, Lena soon sees the welcome sight of Kara, Natalie and Ashley returning to the bedroom, with Natalie carrying a pile of 3 gifts, one bigger one, and then two small ones on top, while Ashley is holding one gift, in one of her hands, and then a gift bag in another hand. Meanwhile, Kara is holding two gifts in her hands. Lena is honestly surprised at the amount of gifts she is going to be given, as Lena knows that Kara is the one who bought all of them, as when Natalie and Ashley went out with Kara to buy her presents, Lena did offer to give Kara her credit card, just so the girls could use that to pay for whatever they wanted, but Kara firmly refused, saying that Lena shouldn't have to pay for her own birthday presents.

"Wow. Look at all of those presents!" Lena says, with a smile.

"Yeah, we each got you a few different things." Kara explains.