Chapter 73

Lena is now currently at home, in her bedroom, eagerly awaiting Kara and Eliza's arrive so that she and Kara can get out of here as soon as possible. At this point though, Lena wants to get out of here quickly because her heat is driving her crazy, and she is so horny. Lena is desperate to cum, but she's being good. Lena wants her alpha to be the one to make her cum, and seduce her further, as she know it will be a lot lot better that way. Thankfully, after leaving L-Corp and picking up Ashley and Natalie, Lena was able to hide her heat, or at the least, Ashley didn't mention it, with the CEO simply rolling the car windows down, just saying to her girls that she is hot, and wanted to feel the cool breeze. Then, once they all arrived back home, Lena has simply taken herself to her bedroom, and let the girls know she is packing a few last things for her trip with Kara, which isn't entirely a lie. Before her heat triggered, Lena packed a few more modest clothing choices. Now though, Lena is packing a bunch more slutty clothing choices, which she hopes gets Kara going. Ashley and Natalie don't seem to have mind that Lena has been, sort of, hiding in her room, with the girls still very much being excited that they get to spend the entire weekend with Eliza, their new adoptive grandma.

After about 10 minutes of being in her room, Lena finally gets a text from Kara, which just adds to her excitement all the more. Lena literally feels her wetness drip down her leg upon seeing that Kara has texted her. Not because Kara has texted her anything explicit, but because Lena is all the more thinking about the alpha, and what she will do to her this weekend.

Kara (to Lena): Just letting you know, we are about 2 minutes away.

Kara: Love you. xxx

Lena (to Kara): Okay!

Lena: I want to make a quick exit!

Lena: I'm in heat. And I'm having trouble keeping it together right now!

Lena: I'm so horny!

Lena: And I love you too!

Lena doesn't receive any texts back from Kara, which she hopes means the blonde is driving or something, and isn't checking her phone. So, Lena simply puts her phone away, grabs the back she has packed her clothes in, and heads out of her room, wanting to be downstairs and ready for when Kara and Eliza arrive.

"Girls!" Lena calls out, "Kara just texted me that she and Eliza are around the corner, so come downstairs and greet them!"

Lena then walks down the stairs herself, and as she does, she hears the sound of Ashley and Natalie rushing after her, clearly very eager for their weekend with Eliza to begin. Lena can't help but grow another smile on her face. Lena knows Eliza is going to take excellent care of the girls.

Lena, Ashley and Natalie then proceed to wait near the front door of the house, with the girls going back and forth to look out the front window, just to watch for Kara and Eliza's car to pull up on the drive. It is actually rather amusing for Lena to see the girls so excited like this. Although, admittedly, Lena kind of wants to look out the window too, and watch for Kara's car, because she is very eager for Kara to get here, so they can leave, and then Kara can fuck her brains out as soon as possible.

"Girls. Come here for a moment!" Lena soon calls out.

A few moments later, Natalie and Ashley arrive by Lena's side, right next to the front door.

"So, I'm going to say this now, so that Kara and I can leave as soon as possible." Lena begins, "But, I want you to be really good for Eliza this weekend, like I'm pretty sure you will be. Listen to EVERYTHING she tells you to do, and don't argue with her. She is in charge of you this weekend completely. Then, if you do need anything, or anything happens, both Kara and I will have our phones, so you can phone us if you need to. However, I don't think anything will go wrong. I think you are going to have a wonderful time with Eliza."