Chapter 74

It is now a little while later, and Kara and Lena are currently at their pitstop diner, where they have been eating dinner together. The food has actually been very nice, and Kara has certainly eaten her fill. Despite this though, Lena really hasn't been able to enjoy the experience. This is simply because about 10 minutes after she gave Kara a blow job, and drank all the blonde alpha's beautiful cum, Lena has been as horny as ever. Lena is truly desperate for Kara to fuck her like a whore. Lena can't wait for them to get to their cabin. By that, Lena truly means she cannot wait, not any longer. So, right now, just as they have paid for their food, having eaten a nice dinner and some dessert, Lena has a plan to sort herself out, at least for a while.

"Well..... we still have about an hour and a bit drive ahead of us, so, I'm going to...... go to the bathroom.... to sort myself out." Lena says, as she slides out of the booth, "I think...... you should probably do the same too...."

Lena then walks away, swaying her hips, and trying to make sure her ass sways from side to side, as she knows Kara will be looking at her as she walks away.

For Kara's side of things, she simply watches the omega walk away, staring at her ass, and thinks about the fact she doesn't actually need to go to the toilet right now, so she can just wait for Lena to return. However, after about a good minute, it finally hits Kara as to what Lena was actually suggestion. Then, once it does hit Kara, she swiftly makes her way out of the booth, and towards the women's bathroom. Everyone else in the diner truly must think that Kara is rushing to the toilet because she is about to pee her pants, or shit herself. Kara doesn't care though, as she is now entirely horny, and she can feel her cock straining in her pants.

A few moments later, Kara enters the women's bathroom, and as she does, she finds Lena standing there, next to one of the stalls, with a smirk on her face.

"We are alone." Lena says.

Lena then uses one of her fingers to tell Kara to come over to her, and at the same time walks back into a bathroom stall. Kara quickly goes after Lena, following the brunette omega into the bathroom stall, and quickly locking it behind the two of them.

Now that the couple are inside, Lena quickly jumps into action, taking Kara in for a passionate kiss. Kara, for her part, soon responds to the kiss, kissing the omega back, with tongues soon swirling in each other's mouths. Lena knows that they can't really be in the bathroom stall for long, as otherwise someone might come in and catch them, so she wants to move things along at a swift pace. So, because of that, after about 30 seconds of kissing, Lena finally falls to her knees, and tugs away at Kara's pants, pulling out the alpha's cock.

"Lenaa...." Kara moans, "I wanted to.... touch you...."

"Later darling." Lena says, "We will have all the time to do that, once we get to the cabin. For now, I want to get you ready to be inside me, and fuck me properly, just to satisfy me for the next hours drive."

"O....kay...." Kara says, as Lena takes her cock into her mouth.

Lena then proceeds to suck on Kara's cock, giving her a really good blow job, taking it all the way to the back of her throat, completely deep throating Kara's cock. At the same, the pace at which Lena is doing this turns Kara on very much, and she is very much trying with all her might to not cum already, as she knows that will ruin everything that Lena wants to do. The problem is, which is really just a great problem for Kara to have, is that Lena is so skilled with her mouth. Kara hasn't had many blow jobs in her life, but from those that she has had, it's clear that Lena is the most skilled, and it's not even a contest.

"Lee..... I...... I can't..... much longer....." Kara says, between moans.

Upon hearing this, Lena slowly takes Kara's cock out of her mouth, being careful not to do anything that might cause Kara to go over the edge. Lena really doesn't want Kara to cum right now, as she wants the blonde to be inside her, and Kara cumming would ruin all that.