Background

Disclaimer: Hello everyone and welcome to my first zodiac book! The main character for this story is Aquarius but all the other zodiacs have their moments of main character. Each character has a story and everyone's background and upbringing is found deeper in the story so keep on reading. The zodiacs do not act exactly like their sign so don't take it to heart. The ships have already been set and they aren't based on compatibility. Don't get so comfortable with certain signs being together, they may not make it till the end. Bits and pieces might be confusing for now until I get into the flashbacks just bear with me. It's one of those books where you just have to keep reading. This book is fast paced and contains a lot of DRAMA.

Here are the main things you need to know:

There are 13 realms in the universe. The zodiacs live in their own realm each one named after them and the 13th realm is the capital (where the king and some elites reside).

When a generation of zodiacs begins, the last generation dies. Their children are still alive until the next elite child is born. An elite is a first born child if both parents are zodiacs. Elites are also a military based group who inherit the powers of their parents so can usually manipulate 2 elements and take their parents' star powers. They also can teleport to other realms or planets. Their missions are usually more difficult and they work closer with the king.

The king's name is Orion and his job is to keep balance in the universe (maintaining a certain amount of good and evil on planets and realms). If someone is causing an excessive amount of evil, the king sends the zodiacs to 'take care of them'. The king can grant special abilities to people.

Zodiacs come of age at 16 and are sent to live together in a military based home where they will reside and train alongside each other. They are not allowed to have contact with anyone (except when they go to school). They are not allowed to have anyone over (they constantly break that rule). They pretty much can not leave the capital unless they're in battle or its parents week.

During parent week the zodiacs visit their families and realm but they do not have to.

There is one leader of the zodiacs who makes all the decisions for the group. The leader of the zodiacs is chosen based on leadership skills and power. The leader is granted control powers to keep the zodiacs in check when they try to rebel (which happens often lol). The leader of the zodiacs is Capricorn.

The zodiacs powers are based on elements but they do have an extra ability called star power which some will randomly get throughout the story.

Ice magic is a banned magic practice because it's dangerous and can be threatening. Aquarius has this magic and only Uranus and her parents know about it.

Planets can feel if their zodiac is experiencing a deep amount of pain and their job is just to be a kinda support system for their assigned zodiac. (Mercury and Mars are twins ;) and earth is dead (sorry). The leader of the planets is the sun, but her name is Sunny.

Zodiacs' eyes glow when they're mad or using magic. and they can also share memories by connecting foreheads (it can be an intimate thing and not all of them know how to control it well)

Time works differently in this world than on Earth. So time might not make sense lol.

Xoxo ~
Want to see what your sign looks like? Continue reading for more!
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote.