Chapter 46: Fluctuations and an Explosion

Here is the next chapter everyone has been waiting for :) 

Hope you enjoy it <3 <3

Xiao Zhan's POV

This was not normal. It was one thing to be angry about the smallest things, but to feel the need to have sex with Yibo was something else entirely. I mean, honestly, I was starting to feel sorry for Yibo that he had to take care of me every night. Or day.... He didn't seem to mind, in fact he seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, but at some point he had to be completely exhausted. But no, he was a monster. It seemed like he could go on and on and never get tired.

I had to admit that it was mostly me who had jumped on him the last few weeks, but in the end, I was the one who got tired and drained first, while Yibo had the stamina to die for.

My whole body shook when he hit my favorite spot. I dug my nails into his forearms and groaned into the night. Yibo grunted as he accelerated, trying to give me what I wanted, no, what I needed most. But despite his speed, despite his ability to make me scream in a high-pitched voice I didn't know I possessed, he was still holding back. He tried to deny it, but I knew better. I knew for sure that he was capable of doing much more to me than he let on.

And even though I could completely understand why he didn't want to, even though I loved that he was so protective of me, it was also frustrating. I wanted to know how far he could go, I wanted to know how much more love and pleasure this man and his body could give me.

Another loud moan from me and our stomachs were covered with my semen. Yibo didn't stop, he didn't slow down. Not only because he hadn't come yet, but mainly because he knew how angry I could get when he stopped. Another side effect of my current existence.

"Please... go faster..." I begged him, but all I got from him was a grunt. No matter how much I begged him, he wouldn't break the promise he made to me and himself. Not to use all of his power when my body was still human.

In a fit of desperation, I grabbed his shoulders and used all the strength I had left to roll us over. Straddling him, I looked down at him with a wicked grin.

"If you don't give me what I want, I'll just take it." With that, I moved my hips at a speed I considered appropriate. Yibo grabbed my bottom and I saw him biting his lips as I went with the flow.

He always claimed he didn't approve of my behavior of changing positions just to get what I wanted, but I knew better. His face of pure pleasure and delight as I took control told me how much he loved my confidence and ability to get what I needed.

It wasn't long before I came again. Encouraged, I moved my hips even faster, listening to the wonderful grunts that escaped my man's lips. He tried not to encourage me, but his hips lifted off the mattress just to match my speed. I laughed with pleasure.

I couldn't wait until my body was ready to meet the real Yibo. The one who would ravage me without a care in the world. And I knew it would be worth it. Seeing Yibo so worried that my human body wouldn't be able to take it, I knew I was in for something amazing.

I looked down at him with a smile as I stroked his chest, my hips still moving quickly. I was close again. But I wasn't the only one. After a few more fairly deep thrusts, I felt him twitch inside me. Knowing he was close, a sudden thought hit me and I stopped moving, much to his disapproval. He grabbed my bottom and squeezed it hard, hoping I would continue.